News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

cap's very first costume after bring given the super-soldier serum was something crude like that wasn't it?

maybe the thor movie involves thanos already having the gems? (but then if that were true there wouldnt be much of a movie now would there? lol)

the makeup done on weaving/red skull is incredible.

last, i want that loki helmet. that thing would go hard in the club.

Helmet 
pimp.gif

Despite previous attempts, including one in Mallrats, Stan Lee finally answered the question on every pervs’ mind: What’s The Thing’s **** like?

In an interview with Vanity Fair, he responded:

“I never gave it a thought. I guess common sense would say it was made of orange rock too, but I always thought it was more interesting to think about Reed Richards. As you know, he had the ability to stretch, and sexually, that would seem to be a great asset in many areas.

^
doooope.... looking forward to that.
reallllllllllllly hoping that it doesn't turn out to be like Cloverfield (monster wise when you finally see it).

Originally Posted by dhart48

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Captain-America-Red-Skull_510.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
that would make one hell of a halloween costume

also apparently they already shot the teaser for the avengers to appear with thor or captain america

from aintitcool.com
the trailer confirms that Thor's brother Loki (Tom Hiddleston) willbe the main villain. Loki will likely get his hands on the Cosmic Cube,the macguffin of the upcoming "Captain America: The First Avenger", anduses it to bring the shapeshifting alien race The Skrulls to invadeEarth.
How The Hulk will fit in with this story remains unclear, though ithas been rumoured Loki will brainwash him - an action that causes TheAvengers to assemble early in the film.

OMFG!!! Secret Invasion ALREADY?!?!
pimp.gif

it seems as if they are taking the script of the Ultimates and making it the Avengers, which is not a bad idea. (referring to alien invasion, and Hulk attack)
i truly believe that the Ultimates should have been made into a movie, and this is as close as it gets, which is fine by me.

Movie keeps getting better with each new piece of footage released...

Title: “Before he was Professor X, he was called Charlesâ€

Title: “Before he was Magneto, he was called Erikâ€

Xavier: “Hi, my name is Charles Xavierâ€

Magneto (raising drink): “Here’s to youâ€

Title: “They were friends†- “One hoped for peace†- “The other was defined by pain†- “Their unique abilities made them differentâ€

Xavier to Magneto: “There is more than you know inside you, more than pain and furyâ€

Title: “But fate will make them into comradesâ€

Xavier to Magneto: “You have kindness in you, you can control this, you have strength inside that no one else does. Not even meâ€

Magneto: “Tomorrow people will know that mutants existâ€

Title: “Find out about the beginning of the truthâ€

Xavier to Magneto: “We can become betterâ€

Magneto to Xavier: “We already areâ€

Title: “Which will decide our worldâ€

Xavier to Magneto: “Listen to me carefully my friend, killing will not bring you peace†

Magneto to Xavier: “Peace is not my goalâ€

That X-Men flick ain't looking so bad after all. But that red skull is on point! Can't wait!

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Kevin Costner is Pa Kent
Been rumored for a good while, but nice to see the recent activity from Snyder's Superman the past couple weeks.. hopefully in soon we get a definitive answer on who the main villain will be as well. I'm hoping it won't be someone in the previous Superman films, but I do keep reading about Zod.

WOW that is some great effin news....I said that they should go the Long Halloween route and they did...self fulfilling prophecies *%#$%!

This movie will be great and i'm guessing theres gonna be a batgirl sighting? Maybe Oracle?

^
nah, if nolan and bale are very against having robin in the movies then i don't think there would be any reference to batgirl.

Back
Top Bottom