News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Captain_America.jpg

I am so thoroughly unimpressed by the trailer, but hopefully it proves me wrong.. Then again, I'm not really a fan of Cap, so I'm not too concerned.

I just want to see a dark rated R film.
These seem too poppish? idk just not really feeling it

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

At point I think Joseph Gordon-Levitt is just going to end up playing Joseph Gordon-Levitt
laugh.gif

maybe a funny cameo playing himself or a villain will target him for something.

The trailer for Captain America isn't too bad. Although, it doesn't have the "wow" factor compared to the Thor trailer.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

The trailer for Captain America isn't too bad. Although, it doesn't have the "wow" factor compared to the Thor trailer.

Yeah, If it wasn't for the fact that it's a Captain America movie, I'd probably just think it was just meh.  There doesn't seem to be the lightheartedness that's in the Iron Man films and Thor does seem to have a "magical/grand" feel to it from what I've seen.  But I'm still pretty excited for this though

Not a Cap fan but i'll prolly watch the movie.

Just can't get over the fact that this dude played "Human Torch"

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

That's the problem with Marvel recycling actors.   I hope this was the only exception. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

That's the problem with Marvel recycling actors.   I hope this was the only exception. 

Ray Stevenson played The Punisher in War Zone and will also play Volstagg in the Thor film.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Ray Stevenson played The Punisher in War Zone and will also play Volstagg in the Thor film.

Si, completely forgot about that one. 

roll.gif
@ dude's head on that puny body. Not even proportional. Good trailer though. Not impressed but I wasn't with Thor either. I figure they'll be good movies, nothing special.

i liked the trailer, they didnt show much and they shouldn't, i'd rather be surprised when nick fury appears onscreen or his sidekick jumps in on the action. plus that red skull fight will be
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

like thor for me this is just a stepping stone to the avengers, as all recent marvel movies have been

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:
roll.gif
@ dude's head on that puny body. Not even proportional. Good trailer though. Not impressed but I wasn't with Thor either. I figure they'll be good movies, nothing special.
That was awful. Absolute joke. The green screen was obvious. The head looked like it was floating off at times.

I guess what they did in the Benjamin Button movie cost a lot more than that joke.

THIS!
I hate his acting and he just looks like he belongs in comedies.

Originally Posted by RFX45

i think everyone has tried to erase that punisher movie from their memories.  one of the worst / ridiculous movies i've ever seen.
i watched Paul yesterday and saw the Thor trailer again.  so epic  
eek.gif

Have you guys heard about this potential Justice League film...

execs saying that once it gets green lit, they are going to reinvent the Batman character, because the JL story doesn't fit in Nolan's adaptation.

AND THEN

Nolan and his wife will watch over the production of a new Batman recreation...!#*...why!??!?!

^
i dunno, i have a feeling bale will be done playing the character after this 3rd movie.

not sure how a justice league movie can tie-in with nolan's batman world.  the jla doesn't have a dark tone to it.  plus nolan's movies try to stay close to being realistic.  martians, amazons and people from other planets would contradict that.

I thought I read that Bale will be done if Nolan is done. I am almost certain that he'd keep playing Batman as long as Nolan is making it.

Here is a link to info - http://bit.ly/en2GT5

No way Bale signs on for a Justice League film, not a chance, not in his nature.

Nolan according to Warner Bros. President will over see the new batman production but it's a complete overhaul.

Back
Top Bottom