News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

From left to right: Magnet, Moira McTaggert, Emma Frost, Azazel, Beast, Alex Summers, Angel Salvatore, Mystique, Charles Xavier

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

You first look at First Class

x-men-first-class.jpg

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by RFX45

They have Havok but no Cyclops? Weird.

How the hell is Cyclops younger brother in this film before Cyclops himself  
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 So is this movie a prequel

Supposed to be since Prof. X is like in his 20s and has hair and could probably still walk.

The should have made an X-Factor movie with the original team members and had Apocalypse and the Four Horsemen as the main villains. Oh well..

Probably wouldn't sell well since not many people know who the X-Factor are. Apocalypse himself is more famous than the group them self.

kinda sad that all those pics look like something in the first 10 pages of GQ magazine
30t6p3b.gif
  How do you just keep f'n up X-Men movies when there's so much great stories/characters in books already?

Is that helmet PSed? #@%?

Also, what does it looking GQish ruin the movie?
laugh.gif

The helmet itself looks nice, but the size and the uniform he's using makes the entire image look
alien.gif

Also:
Marvel Studios Hires Black Panther Writer
by SuperHeroHype
Jan 20th, 2011

Marvel Studios has hired Mark Bailey to write the script for The Black Panther, reports Heat Vision.

Bailey hails from the documentary film world and his credits include HBO documentaries such as "Pandemic: Facing AIDS" and "Ghost of Abu Ghraib." The trade says his latest project is a feature adaptation of the non-fiction book "The Last of the Tribe: The Epic Quest to Save a Lone Man in the Amazon," to which Doug Liman is attached to direct.

The Black Panther first appeared in the pages of the "Fantastic Four" comic in 1966. The character is the king of a resource-rich fictional African country who becomes a superhero.

Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige is producing.
Nice to hear it's under development..
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I didn't mean ruin the movie per se, I just wished there was something that screamed more "X-Men" and made you excited for this movie rather than some generic random shots
laugh.gif
  That first screen shot looks like something from Austin Powers, the pic below is the second shot, and the third looks like that part from the Happening
laugh.gif

alien_vs_predator_chess-992x696.jpg

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Rose Byrne is so hot. 
didn't even realize that was her.  rose and january would be my main reasons to watch the film.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif

I didn't mean ruin the movie per se, I just wished there was something that screamed more "X-Men" and made you excited for this movie rather than some generic random shots
laugh.gif
  That first screen shot looks like something from Austin Powers, the pic below is the second shot, and the third looks like that part from the Happening
laugh.gif
I agree but that seems more like a bad screen cap selection. I want to see more action scenes or at least something that looks interesting, outside of January Jones that is.

their uniforms are a little better, at least they don't look like they just came out from the Matrix or something
the helmet is good imo, but what throws me off is that uniform with that helmet. i'm so used to seeing that helmet with red/black/blue suit.

The screen caps look alright...Maybe they are trying to place the storyline just like the original in the 60's? We'll have to wait and see...I still find it odd that Cyclops isn't part of this film.

Back
Top Bottom