News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Joseph Gordon-Levitt In Talks To Join 'The Dark Knight Rises'

By MIKE FLEMING | Tuesday February 1, 2011 @ 9:18pm EST

EXCLUSIVE: Joseph Gordon-Levitt is in talks to reunite with his Inception director Christopher Nolan in The Dark Knight Rises for Warner Bros. I'm not sure what role he'll play, but I'm told that he will be in the movie when Nolan starts production this spring. Gordon-Levitt will be done shooting the Rian Johnson-directed Looper with Bruce Willis and Emily Blunt by then. Gordon-Levitt has the indie Hesher coming out this spring, as well as Live With It, the Jonathan Levine-directed pic about a 27-year old who tries to overcome a cancer diagnosis. CAA-repped Gordon-Levitt established himself with indie films like Brick, the underrated Scott Frank-directed The Lookout, and the Marc Webb-directed (500) Days of Summer. Nolan keeps his films shrouded in secrecy, though he did life the veil recently to disclose that Anne Hathaway would play Selina Kyle (Catwoman) and Gordon-Levitt's Inception co-star Tom Hardy will play Bane. What role fits Gordon-Levitt?
he could be riddler
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

#pleasebasedgod

You realize they already got Bane and Catwoman though right? Hugo Strange and Riddler too? +%+* is getting out of hand.

All Robins were kids when they met Batman. If you put a grown man in the role you better be introducing Nightwing or Red Robin. If not it'll be criticized, reminding many of past Batman films decisions.

JGL is good enough to pull off Riddler but I think Nolan will take the route he has before by creating a new character altogether or inflate smaller or lesser known roles.
Originally Posted by DangerousG

EXCLUSIVE: Joseph Gordon-Levitt is in talks to reunite with his Inception director Christopher Nolan in The Dark Knight Rises for Warner Bros. I'm not sure what role he'll play, but I'm told that he will be in the movie when Nolan starts production this spring. Gordon-Levitt will be done shooting the Rian Johnson-directed Looper with Bruce Willis and Emily Blunt by then. Gordon-Levitt has the indie Hesher coming out this spring, as well as Live With It, the Jonathan Levine-directed pic about a 27-year old who tries to overcome a cancer diagnosis. CAA-repped Gordon-Levitt established himself with indie films like Brick, the underrated Scott Frank-directed The Lookout, and the Marc Webb-directed (500) Days of Summer. Nolan keeps his films shrouded in secrecy, though he did life the veil recently to disclose that Anne Hathaway would play Selina Kyle (Catwoman) and Gordon-Levitt's Inception co-star Tom Hardy will play Bane. What role fits Gordon-Levitt?
he could be riddler
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

#pleasebasedgod
You realize they already got Bane and Catwoman though right? Hugo Strange and Riddler too? +%+* is getting out of hand.

Movie gonna be 4 hours
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

All Robins were kids when they met Batman. If you put a grown man in the role you better be introducing Nightwing or Red Robin. If not it'll be criticized, reminding many of past Batman films decisions.

JGL is good enough to pull off Riddler but I think Nolan will take the route he has before by creating a new character altogether or inflate smaller or lesser known roles.
Originally Posted by DangerousG

he could be riddler
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

#pleasebasedgod
Movie gonna be 4 hours
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
+$+@ gonna be epic

What new characters has Nolan created other than Rachel? Every villain has been from the comics, even "Henry Ducard" was a name from the comics.

Since this will be the "last film" I could see Nolan doing some sort of spin-off of Nightwing or something.

I'm sure his role will be revealed soon though
glasses.gif

Has anyone checked Robin Williams schedule lately? He wrapped up filming the Prince of Providence movie a couple weeks back. And I have a funny feeling that Nolan could use the Prey storyline with the Knightfall storyline. If all this speculation of RW as Hugo strange, Bane hunting the Bats, and Catwoman crippling Bruce emotionally this could be a really EPIC trilogy!

I have to agree, the Hot Toys Thor looks subpar. Hopefully the final sculpt looks better. After the TDK DX Series and the Iron Man II line, I'm pretty sure HT will make good with Thor.

I'm really getting excited for both Thor and Captain America movies. I just started reading Thor and found out recently Bucky is now Captain America. Crazy stuff. I can't wait.

I have extremely high hopes for Thor. Out of the major comic book releases this year, it's the only one I see with a midnight showing potential. Cap and Green Lantern look alright, but everything about Thor looks like gold so far.
Then there's Cowboys & Aliens.. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BEAST MODE

Is Darren Aronofsky really directing the next Wolverine flick?
Yep.. Latest word on the film is that Aronofsky asked Jackman to gain more weight. In the comics, since Logan is short (5'3") and bulky, Darren is trying to compensate Jackman's height (6'2") by trying to make him bulkier.
May sound insignificant, but all indications show that Darren is dead serious about getting this film right. IMO, this turnaround is going to be as drastic as the reboot from Schumacher's Batman & Robin to Nolan's Batman Begins.

I don't have my hopes built up for the Thor movie, but I am very excited about it still and have no doubt I'll enjoy it.

pimp.gif
My favorite Captain America comic art

laugh.gif

i love how people already, outright, know that Thor (or Batman characters, etc) are just going to suck and are condemning them off top.
I wanna know why and where you get this knowledge from.

Back
Top Bottom