News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Originally Posted by im that one

laugh.gif

i love how people already, outright, know that Thor (or Batman characters, etc) are just going to suck and are condemning them ohff top.
I wanna know why and where you get this knowledge from.

Costumes,set designs, trailersThere are new pics of spiderman and he looks like he urinated on himself.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by BEAST MODE

Is Darren Aronofsky really directing the next Wolverine flick?
Yep.. Latest word on the film is that Aronofsky asked Jackman to gain more weight. In the comics, since Logan is short (5'3") and bulky, Darren is trying to compensate Jackman's height (6'2") by trying to make him bulkier.
May sound insignificant, but all indications show that Darren is dead serious about getting this film right. IMO, this turnaround is going to be as drastic as the reboot from Schumacher's Batman & Robin to Nolan's Batman Begins.

I hope they do it right this time and give Wolverine some justice. That last movie had me
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
 all at the same time. Story was horrible and the special effects was a joke.   

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by im that one

laugh.gif

i love how people already, outright, know that Thor (or Batman characters, etc) are just going to suck and are condemning them ohff top.
I wanna know why and where you get this knowledge from.

Costumes,set designs, trailersThere are new pics of spiderman and he looks like he urinated on himself.
I saw those pics, and you sir are too kind..
9acks5.jpg

28a5cok.jpg

28grxqs.jpg

o09fg0.jpg

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I don't have my hopes built up for the Thor movie, but I am very excited about it still and have no doubt I'll enjoy it.

pimp.gif
My favorite Captain America comic art
This picture definitely raises my hopes for this movie.  Great poster, would cop.

People are going to judge a film by a few images or one trailer? Thor is my favourite Marvel character and although the trailer isn't what I expected, it's not going to stop me from seeing it. And Portman is in it.. 
embarassed.gif

to me i like the NEW Spidey suit, any word on the villians? hopefully not GG again...

Captain America im deffinately looking forward to..

Thor I wanna see, but tell me how i didnt realize those last few pics were of a toy lmaooo (he looks SUPER SLIM tho)

Anyone know if theres any truth to the rumors of a IRREDEEMABLE movie to release in 2012?

Yep.. Latest word on the film is that Aronofsky asked Jackman to gain more weight. In the comics, since Logan is short (5'3") and bulky, Darren is trying to compensate Jackman's height (6'2") by trying to make him bulkier.
May sound insignificant, but all indications show that Darren is dead serious about getting this film right. IMO, this turnaround is going to be as drastic as the reboot from Schumacher's Batman & Robin to Nolan's Batman Begins.
jackman was already beastly in the 1st wolverine movie.  we'll see how he looks with even more bulk, probably get wide like how mickey rourke looks.  they could just use cgi to make him 5'3" but it'd probably look ridiculous.

Originally Posted by shogun

jackman was already beastly in the 1st wolverine movie.  we'll see how he looks with even more bulk, probably get wide like how mickey rourke looks.  they could just use cgi to make him 5'3" but it'd probably look ridiculous.

Whoa wait, they're re-making the Wolverine movie? Or sequel?
I liked it
laugh.gif
probably since i don't get into the comics like all of you. Can you guys explain to me why the movie was bad?

It's a sequel, I guess, since Jackman is reprising the role but this one is supposedly going to be taken serious and done "right"

The movie was bad cuz they bastardized the story. That is not how Logan loses his memories. In the mainstream story Deadpool never gets a bunch of superpowers. It was just lame. Like I wouldn't even mind if they did their own story like the X-Men movies but at least give it a Wolverine feel. Sabertooth was lame. The movie didn't see different from the X-Men movies.

I just hope if it keeps going they stick with Jackman. I'd say it's time to bring up another real wolverine enemy like Cyber.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^have omega red in the film
pimp.gif

Yes. I wouldn't mind seeing Omega Red...But, since the movie may be set in Japan, the villan may be Silver Samurai.

Remember, tonight during the Super Bowl we're going to be seeing ads for these films:

Captain America
Super 8
Thor
Transformers
Cowboys & Aliens
Pirates of the Caribbean

Put your tape decks on record!

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Remember, tonight during the Super Bowl we're going to be seeing ads for these films:

Captain America
Super 8
Thor
Transformers
Cowboys & Aliens
Pirates of the Caribbean

Be ready for online videos!
FIXED 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It would be nice to see Kelly Hu as Lady Deathstrike again.
Would make sense since the Wolverine movies are prequels.

The Capt America tv spot during Superbowl was dope.

The Thor costume and helmet look sick IMO.
They transitioned it from comic to screen pretty well.

Pics on the set rarely do any movie justice so Im gonna pass judgement on those Spidey pics until post production.
Pretty interesting they are basing it off Ultimate Spider-Man. Hence the slimness. Spidey aint meant to be brolic.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

I know the spiderman movie shouldn't be judge before its finished
That's like calling a girl ugly while she's still a fetus

The Hell? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom