News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by RFX45

Arkham City looks great and guess who the villain is...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/708341.html

I....can't....wait
pimp.gif

YES !!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

^That was more than the leaked trailer in the summer. That got me excited to read into Thor's storyline now. Hopefully this is a hit.

The only new scenes I noticed was when he was getting mjolnir and his powers stripped, his "hammer slam", and the Destroyer scenes.  But as far as Thor's books, I suggest you read Thor:Disassembled first and then go into the current Thor paperbacks.  There's 4 out so far, and then the Siege storyline. I was never much of a fan of classic Thor, but I can't recommend the current Thor series enough
Thanks for the info.  I'll definitely look into this over break now.

^ I kinda thought dude was gonna walk away from Iron Man 2 halfway through the shooting. The studio +###!@ with that movie hard. Made him shoot on a bad script he knew wasn't finished. Made him put in a lot of Avengers stuff he didn't want, locked him into locations before the story was done. Rushed the movie to get it out for 2010. Wouldn't give him The Avengers, wouldn't budge on their release schedule master plan.

They did him dirtier then Sony did Sam Raimi on Spider-man.

It's interesting how Marvel is trying to take control of some of their films when they haven't been in control of many movies. The conflict with Ed Norton and now Favreau walking away from Iron Man...Kind of odd.

Aren't they doing another Ghost Rider? I haven't seen the first yet. Haha.

^disney owns marvel now, am i right?

good thing u didnt see ghost rider, it was horrible.........except for eva mendes
pimp.gif

^Yes you're right. But I believe Disney will keep Marvel as it's separate branch of the company.

Thanks for helping me save 2 hours from watching Ghost Rider. Haha.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

ghost rider was dope
pimp.gif

I didn't think it was that bad neither*shrug*

But I'm really excited for this:

[h1][/h1]
[h1]We’ll Get A Look At Hawkeye Before THE AVENGERS[/h1]

Marvel Marvel Marvel! I take time out from writing a timely editorial about Secret Wars II to bring you this news that has been repurposed from The Wrap: Hawkeye will appear in Thor.

This had been reported (right from Jeremy Renner’s mouth) a while ago in Empire Online, but then the actor was forced to lie about it in subsequent interviews. Now someone close to The Wrap has seen a cut of Thor and says Hawkeye appears, but doesn’t specify where or how.

This person also says that Nick Fury does not appear, as Samuel L Jackson has said in the past. The next time we’ll see Nick will be in the wraparound modern day segments of Captain America. Maybe. Remember that much of the Nick Fury stuff in Iron Man 2 – including that final bit about the Avengers Initiative, where Fury tells Stark he’s  not suitable – was shot last minute and added in. It’s still possible that Marvel may squeeze in a Nick Fury or Tony Stark cameo before it’s all said and done.

I just want to know if Hawkeye is appearing in costume – in either Thor or The Avengers. I’m afraid they’re going to turn him into a guy in a SHIELD suit or a trench coat. I want purple!

http://www.badassdigest.com/2010/12/29/well-get-a-look-at-hawkeye-before-the-avengers

first screen cap of what appears to be Cap vs. Red Skull

Spoiler [+]
with brightness adjusted

I can't wait for the first trailer of Captain America.. the suit is just well designed, and I'd like to see how it looks filmed. It's one of those things where it could either look great on screen or just straight campy.

Back
Top Bottom