News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

How legit is that Spiderman pic? Looks good and dark but also has somewhat of a symbiote look.

Not feelin the artificial web shooters on spider man, should have stuck w/ them being organic.

This is interesting:

SHANE BLACK RECEIVES DEATH NOTE

Shane Black has been brought aboard the live-action adaptation of the manga series Death Note as a director, Deadline reports.

The series, which is collected in 13 volumes and was a bestseller in Japan, was written by Tsugumi Ohba and artist Takeshi Obata and centers around highschooler Light Yagami who finds a book called the Death Note which has the power to kill anyone whose name is written within it.

Black is best known as a screenwriter, responsible for Lethal Weapon, The Monster Squad and The Last Boy Scout (among others). He also made his directing debut with 2005's Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, for which he also provided the script.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Couldn't they bulk him up A LITTLE bit

It's based off Ultimate Spiderman and that version is a bit scrawny.
ultimate-spider-man.jpg

Great update. That new Spider-Man costume looks pretty nice. Looks like they're going with more of the Ultimate storyline. Captain America, looks good too. I really hope that neither Thor or Captain America is cheesy.

the ONE thing i don't like about that pic of cap ^^ is: why does the shield have bullet marks on it? isn't it made out of adamatium x vibranium? (supposedly the strongest metals in the Marvel U)

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

the ONE thing i don't like about that pic of cap ^^ is: why does the shield have bullet marks on it? isn't it made out of adamatium x vibranium? (supposedly the strongest metals in the Marvel U)

looks like ashes
wipes off

I've seen his shield have scratches In the comicsI've always thought that even tho the metal of the shield his very durable that don't mean the paint is too

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Not the one he used during WWII

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Not feelin the artificial web shooters on spider man, should have stuck w/ them being organic.
If this is successful and the movie gets a plan for 4 more sequels like the last Spidey movies were going to be they could easily do a Man-Spider movie in there and have it resulting in organic webbing. I'm thinking of that being done like the 90s cartoon (minus Morbius). Plus they can take some elements from The Other series which was really good.

Originally Posted by RFX45

This is interesting:

SHANE BLACK RECEIVES DEATH NOTE

Shane Black has been brought aboard the live-action adaptation of the manga series Death Note as a director, Deadline reports.

The series, which is collected in 13 volumes and was a bestseller in Japan, was written by Tsugumi Ohba and artist Takeshi Obata and centers around highschooler Light Yagami who finds a book called the Death Note which has the power to kill anyone whose name is written within it.

Black is best known as a screenwriter, responsible for Lethal Weapon, The Monster Squad and The Last Boy Scout (among others). He also made his directing debut with 2005's Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, for which he also provided the script.
that's very interesting

^^^ yeah, the last Godzilla movie was good to me too, he even did a fireball.
eek.gif

hope it's a continuation and not a reboot, but highly doubt that.

Back
Top Bottom