[[ NEW YORK METS 2009 OFFSEASON POST: Beltran ahead of schedule ]]

great win by Mets. Should be 2 in a row but at least we know we can take it to the best teams in the AL. Now with JOhan coming up tommrow we need to getthisrubber game. lets get it Metss...

So Bruney had some comments after yesterdays game:

So I go to a Binghamton-Trenton game, trying to watch the Mets' Double-A team, and figure I'll pitch in with some coverage for the Daily News since Yankees reliever Brian Bruney is making a rehab appearance there. All of a sudden, after declaring himself ready to be activated Tuesday and making some small talk, someone asks Bruney (pictured above, photo courtesy of Mike Ashmore) if he caught Friday night's Subway Series game. Bruney proceeds to rip Francisco Rodriguez.

Regarding the Luis Castillo mistake, Bruney said: "Unbelievable. I've never seen anything like that. I have, but in high school. It couldn't happen to a better guy on the mound, either. He's got a tired act."

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/mets/#ixzz0IMLDSHKE&D

Only reason I'm wasting my time posting what this clown has to say, is because KRod actually had some words for him on SNY today:
laugh.gif

K-Rod pretty much called him a nobody, told him to shut up and do his job, and said he ...."would actually care if it were Mariano or something, buthim?"
laugh.gif

Oh, and "He hasn't even pitched a full season in the big leagues."
laugh.gif

LOL....K-Rod went looking for Bruney during batting practice, they were face to face and K-Rod apparently shoved him before Pelfrey pretty much just seperatedthem.

Bruney is a moron for even talking ton begin with for no reason, let alone while in the MINORS.

*buys K-Rod jersey.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

LOL....K-Rod went looking for Bruney during batting practice, they were face to face and K-Rod apparently shoved him before Pelfrey pretty much just seperated them.

Bruney is a moron for even talking ton begin with for no reason, let alone while in the MINORS.

*buys K-Rod jersey.

Link or info?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

When you lose a game 2 days ago because of 2 defensive mistakes your head should be on straight and concentrated throughout the whole game. That dropped fly ball cost them a game they can't afford to lose with this depleted team. It's a joke he's playing.

Nice job by Santos delivering another big hit.

Dude made a mistake, he is usually a great fielder but that would just kill his confiedence by benching him. You don't throw a guy under the bus likethat.

Give Damon a purse.

Santana has no velocity on that fastball for a 2nd straight game, its gotta be 93-94 not 90.

Cora didn't even go around, that wasn't even close.

Ump ruined a potential high scoring inning.

I wouldn't mind this as much if the Mets won the first game they had no business losing.

Time for steaks.
pimp.gif

Well this has been brutal

I was going to say the fans have been cool in the section until the fight occured just now

Ugh

Will have pictures later

Such a nostalgic game.

I think something's wrong with Santana btw. He either has a dead arm or something. He's lost velocity on his fastball the past 5 starts.

To be fair, he hasn't really ever played well in Yankee stadium... He'll come back strong next start.

Back
Top Bottom