[[ NEW YORK METS 2009 OFFSEASON POST: Beltran ahead of schedule ]]

wow.....who gives a @+@+ about Willie.

shuges, Feliciano is our only lefty and Parnell was overused, but thats why
i stated that Jerry at least has adjusted during the season.

too much bickering going on in here.

Yeah I hear you Mez.

But the fact is that this organization has had way too many outside distractions.

That's the main reason for the bickering I think.

I mean how much %%*@ do the fans have to deal with?

Willie is only brought up because he was our previous manager.

When Bobby V or whoever next comes in, we'll be saying "well at least Jerry did this" and "yeah, Jerry would've done this or that".

Willie was only brought up because of the lack of class from the front office. From Bernazard getting into the players ears and turning them against Willie toOmar bringing Willie all the way to Cali to fire him at 3 am est to Omar throwing Rubin under the bus.

After tonight's win and the news that Reyes is coming back soon, I think we're gonna make a move or two. Josh Willingham would be a great pickup imo ifthe Nationals have some common sense and take a b level prospect back. Put Willingham in left for a year or two until Fern is ready and do work. I'd liketo see us go after another starter. Washburn would be nice, but it's a one year rental and Seattle is gonna want too much so I'm cool with not gettinghim.

Kazmir wouldn't be a bad choice either. He's been miserable this year, but with a change of scenery and some mentoring from Santana and he could beright back to where he belongs. Might cost too much, though. But who knows, maybe the Rays will feel bad for stealing him.

eek.gif

roll.gif

This is better than a soap opera.

I could care less about the media, what was said was said. Omar chose the wrong outlet to say something like that but its obvious he isn't talking out ofhis @**. Its whatever he apologized about discussing that at the wrong time, move on.

The story here is that Tony is fired and good riddance, hopefully this ends the distractions because he WAS the main cause of these distractions to begin with.

Good win, 3 in a row.

Mets are making their move

Bart Hubbuch, in a post to Twitter, is reporting that the Mets have signed former Reds pitcher Adam Pettyjohn to a minor league contract and assigned him toTriple-A Buffalo.

Via Metsblog.

LOL.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Mets are making their move

Bart Hubbuch, in a post to Twitter, is reporting that the Mets have signed former Reds pitcher Adam Pettyjohn to a minor league contract and assigned him to Triple-A Buffalo.

Via Metsblog.

LOL.
eek.gif
World Series is Wrap
pimp.gif

Some friends and I are going to see the game tonight (on a whim)

Pelfrey vs Marquis (who has the most wins in the NL) ... I got a feeling the Mets will continue their winning streak.

If Pelf comes up big tonight the WC lead is cut down to 5, which is pretty nuts.

Plus Santana would pitch tomm.

Things would've been so differnt if the Reyes/Beltran injuries weren't so serious (thought they would be back by the break).

Reyes is a little over a week away.
smile.gif

Didn't he run the bases like a week ago?

Beltran played cause he wanted to though, but a bone bruise in the knee is no joke.

If they sweep, the lead goes down to 3.5, You hope for at least 3 of 4

7.0 innings for Pelf will be perfect to me with some good run support early.

Marquis will be tough. he is a pretty good pitcher imo.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Just walked in. Can someone tell me why Delgado is suited up?
eek.gif
He showed Murph some moves at first earlier today. I think he's still some time away.
We get a LF and a pitcher and keep playing like this and we can take the Wild Card.

great outing by Pelf and you gotta imagine that satana is gonna be pumped tommorow. this is a huge game if we can hold on.

castillo
pimp.gif

Murph is still hitting around the .250 mark right? weird thing is hes hitting over .300 with risp and .350+ with risp and 2 outs.

Pelf came up big, 2 great starts in a row....been up and down for him this year.

Santana tomm, lets win this series vs a good team
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom