New York City Appreciation....

Florida > New York
happy.gif
grin.gif

bx born and bred
pimp.gif

spent my whole life in this city, i ain't never leavin
pimp.gif

nyc @ christmas > you name it .............

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

Spanish queens girls > spanish brooklyn girls
PREACH!
blackisraelites.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, o man i was in Jay st. today and i think it was those guys or some religionsimilar to them that came up to me like literally 10 times, and i told them the same answer, im atheist, im really catholic though

but Spanish girl and probably hypebeasts are the only thing queens tops of with and only one of them are a plus

I'm stuck down in South Georgia right now, man I really miss NYC. I was driving down the I-95 the other day and I was thinking there ain't no betterplace than NYC.

SMH at me going to the bronx once in my life, just for the zoo, but i guess Haze is right, a lot of puerto ricans up there

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

SMH at me going to the bronx once in my life, just for the zoo, but i guess Haze is right, a lot of puerto ricans up there
No doubt yo lol.
Those Dominicans be looking
pimp.gif
as well.

Only a matter of time till thecomebacklegend comes in here with his blasphemy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've only been gone for 3 months and I'm hating it. Was thinking about moving to Cali but def miss NY too much.. Just something about it.

City of dreams homey...I was born at St. Lukes roosevelt on 58th and tenth or w.e. Ain't no place like it (NY I mean).

I've traveled all over the US and NYC is the only place that I could just walk around and never get bored. Beautiful architecture, street performances,shopping, art everywhere, "feel" of the city, women, etc. NYC people are so lucky, even if they pay a grand a month for a closet to sleep in.

you could tell stories of nyc based off the train rides alone...i done saw crackheads piss in the middle of the carts,young kids curse out theelderly...and this one made the news.

Back
Top Bottom