New York City Appreciation....

Please, I'm sure by now you've almost hit the edit button to delete that ramble twice....

You know damn well you don't believe a word you just said...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you called it, my man

Definiltely appreciated.

Been there two times. Don't even care about 8h flights and all the money I lose.

I hope I'll someday move to NYC
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

A statue, some shoe boutiques and a few hot dog stands? really?

c3b356dbef8952f3df594c7fb0b30bf5a9b4fdf.pjpg

Orl, FL, FTW.

indifferent.gif
Please, I'm sure by now you've almost hit the edit button to delete that ramble twice....

Hahaha and he did edit it!!!
laugh.gif

hahahaha Orlando is still better hahahhaha

roll.gif
I called it...

Nah he didn't call it.

DoublJs was obviously punning on the Lebron-NY connection that SC OD'd on this morning.

Had this really been a "NY is better than *" topic I wouldn't have edited my OG post.

So Yea, Mickey Mouse, FTW.

177121951.jpg

Nah he didn't call it.

DoublJs was obviously punning on the Lebron-NY connection that SC OD'd on this morning.

Had this really been a "NY is better than *" topic I wouldn't have edited my OG post.

Lol w/e you know you LOVE New York...

BTW way way WAY badder chicks at Coney Island than Disney Land/World w/e it is...

i miss living there soon much , no better place to grow up in my eyes . If i could relive my life i would never leave

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Lebron%20James.bmp
eek.gif
laugh.gif

But on some realness....I love this place to death.

You can find your own little piece of unique heaven in little know spots like Riverside park....

about.jpg

800px-Riverside_Park_02.jpg

or go check out the brilliance of NYC artists like Kaws @ the Gering & Lopez Gallery (like I have been doing all week, since itsdown the block from my school and across the street from Nike Town)

kaws-gering-lopez.jpg

Get authentic ethnic food and celebrate with different cultures....

625.x600.ft.littleitaly2.jpg
Zldata132a.jpg
chinatownNYC.jpg
03carnival.600.jpg

Get your live sports fix any day of the week...with a multitude of choices
The%20New%20Yankee%20Stadium%202009.jpg

13stadium2.pop.jpg
madison-square-garden.jpg

World class shopping and dining....World class public colleges...24 hours availability to ANYTHING....I could go onand on...and I am only talking about Manhattan right now.....

The outer borough are really the heart of the city....

A statue, some shoe boutiques and a few hot dog stands? really?

c3b356dbef8952f3df594c7fb0b30bf5a9b4fdf.pjpg

Orl, FL, FTW.

indifferent.gif

Hahaha and he did edit it!!!
laugh.gif

hahahaha Orlando is still better hahahhaha
i moved from there to Here.
laugh.gif

NY >FL

but FL def has its spots and great weather

Reasons I love New York....

-The people,

I've been all over, Cali, Florida, Canada, PA, NJ, AZ etc....Never have I encountered more diversity and cultural assimilation like I have experienced inNew York...
Honestly, I mean most of my friends are Dominican, Rican and black (I'm paki). When I moved to AZ I noticed that people stick to their own people. Not NewYork, we are truly a melting pot...

-The architecture
New York is an old city, alot of its buildings have been around for quite sometime now. We're always building new things so its always something different,always something to look and and appreciate. The old buildings haven't lost its charm however, they offer a look into the past. New York is a city wherethe contemporary and the past combine to give my city an aura unlike anyother...

-The weather.
4 seasons, beautiful...Every season has its charm. The winters are scenic and majestic and the summers bring a certain liveliness to the city, almostfestive...

-The culture.
C'mon now, prolly wouldn't even be a NT w/o us. Who else made Nikes popular? We made Hip-Hop what it is today, and we continue to be a Mecca ofculture. When it comes to clothes, music, shoes, and the mentality that many of you possess, thank NY....Thats us...

-The Sports.
The Yankees and the Mets, between the two squads thats almost guaranteed October baseball. The Giants run this football thing, the Jets are actually not farbehind. I guess the Knicks aren't too bad...w/e...

So many more reasons, but I have to go so thats all for now folks..

Love the grit, the grime, everything. Can't imagine living somewhere where there's no graff on ever street, no subways...etc. The urban landscape iswhere it's at.

Oh and plus....Hip Hop was invented here. If thats not a plus, I dunno what is.

Nah he didn't call it.

BTW way way WAY badder chicks at Coney Island than Disney Land/World w/e it is...

Stop.

My dude put LeBron up there...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm bout to hit up the Heights in a few hours...even though I currently live in MA, I'm going back home forThanksgiving.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love New York... greatest city in the world

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Nah he didn't call it.

Stop.

please stop

Back
Top Bottom