New Yankee Stadium & Citi Field pics edit * 11/17 NEW PICS pg 12

I am not a fan of neither team, but those stadiums look amazing. I have to get out to the Bronx and check out the new stadium next season.

Metro North: The station is half completed. It will service the Harlem, New Haven and Hudson lines.

Are you telling me I can take the train from these lines STRAIGHT to the Stadium?

Originally Posted by youngin33

Metro North: The station is half completed. It will service the Harlem, New Haven and Hudson lines.
Are you telling me I can take the train from these lines STRAIGHT to the Stadium?
yeah , the train will stop there on game days only . otherwise business as usual.

more pics .......
attachment.php

41070269.jpg

41070267.jpg

40916506.jpg

40916653.jpg

some pics of old yankee stadium

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

461 to dead center
eek.gif

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

yankee stadium and the polo grounds lit up
smokin.gif

attachment.php

onewearz, do u know if it's the same deal with Citi Field and Metro North?

I haven't heard anything about that, but I had heard about Yankee Stadium doing so. Just didn't know for sure.

Ya know, I think I kinda jinxed the yankees into getting a new stadium
embarassed.gif

I remember on ESPN a while back they were talking about old historic parks as in Yankee stadium, Fenway, and Wrigley,

I said to myself... "If one of these teams is getting a new ballpark, it'd be the cubs or sox. Their parks are hurt. Aint no way
the yankees are leaving their stadium. Come'on, the house that ruth built? Psshh that park is here to stay. They wouldn't dare touch it"

Not a even week later, the organization revealed their plans for new yankee stadium
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I've heard they may make a new apple? any truth to that?

Yankee Stadium looks like a classic

Citi Field looks nice too

citi field

2769659328_63c0f2ac84_o.jpg

ticket prices are gonna be nuts at both stadiums
news008.jpg

if anyone is interested in buying seats from shea. the presale code is sheaseats
attachment.php

2746881308_93d9e6a4ce_b.jpg

Citi_080508_Pan2.jpg

Citi_080508_2.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks Citi Field > New Yankee Stadium? I am not a fan of either team, but am a fan of stadiums and love the New Busch Stadium themost but I think Citi Field could become my no. 1b or even no. 1, that field looks sexy.

Am I the only one that thinks Citi Field > New Yankee Stadium? I am not a fan of either team, but am a fan of stadiums and love the New Busch Stadium the most but I think Citi Field could become my no. 1b or even no. 1, that field looks sexy.
I like them both equally.... I can't wait for them to open

Yankee stadium looks classier but Citi Field looks more fan friendly, word to CBP.

I like the looks of both but Mets games = more fun.

eek.gif
at how the area surrounding Citi will look once all those chop shops get condemned.

The New Yankee Stadium pics aren't working; are they the same as the pics posted here?

At first I thought Citi Field looked boring based on the renderings, but it looks pretty dope now. When the first pictures dropped, it looked like the stadiumwould just look like a big warehouse.
laugh.gif

Both look amazing, though. NY FTW!
pimp.gif

Both are going to be incredible. The negative side of it is gonna be ticket prices.

I agree with Mez though, I've taken a couple Yankee fans to Shea this year and both of them thought it was more fun than Yankee Stadium...even though theysaid it was a dump (they're right though).

Depending upon how the season ends up, any offseason acquisitions and all that, I won't even wanna see how much Opening Day tix are gonna go for at eitherstadium.

Back
Top Bottom