New Yankee Stadium & Citi Field pics edit * 11/17 NEW PICS pg 12

those new yankee stadium pics look great
pimp.gif

i gotta make it to at least one game next season

Yep. Pics don't work. Only the first, third, and fourth pics show.

I tried using both IE and Firefox and get the same result.

Whats with the huge 'Yankee Stadium" sign in the outfield? If i'm inside the stadium i think i know what i'm stadium im sitting in.

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

Whats with the huge 'Yankee Stadium" sign in the outfield? If i'm inside the stadium i think i know what i'm stadium im sitting in.

same #$*@ I said when I first laid eyes on the place. #$*@ is uber tacky...

dam as much as i hate the mets seeing shea go down hurts my heart . i might seriously pass out when i see yankee stadium in that condition.

btw - i checked the pics from another cpu and i can see them all , i dont know whats the problem........

I pass by Shea Stadium every morning when I go into the city. I try to get a good look at the progress of the demolition. As I mentioned before, the fieldlevel is gone; it's just a pile of concrete chunks.

I don't know how I'm going to react when I see all of Shea Stadium as a pile of rubble and debris...

i heard they gotta get shea's demolition completed by january so they can prepare it for citi field's parking. citi field is looking nice though, myonly complaint would be the outfield dimensions. too cookie cutter , should've left it like shea . i know opening days grass pattern in citi field is gonnabe some crazy design, the mets love that +!%+ ........

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Whatever site you took those pics from, apparently you have to be a member to view.

u could be right, i've had that problem on there recently , heres the link to where i get the pics. go to the last page to see the most recent stuff. youmight have to join to see some content but it only takes a minute .......

http://www.baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?t=51384

they got a citi field thread there too .........

It definitely is strange to see a place I've spent a lot of time in just getting torn down. It wasn't a pretty stadium, nothing too nice about it buteveryone I've taken to a game there noticed the energy at Shea, it was fun watching games there. I hope the corporate aspect of CitiField doesn't takeaway from that.

I've also been to a lot of games at Yankee Stadium and as much as I hate the Yankees, it's a weird feeling that they're not gonna be playing thereanymore, with all that nostalgia.

That being said, CitiField is looking pretty dope, as is the new Yankee Stadium. I just hope I'm still able to get midweek tickets for cheap.

Edit: Taken from that BaseballFever.com thread, this is what the surrounding area will look like in the future...
Citi_Willets_0808.jpg

willets.jpg

Looks like there might be a few less places to get bodywork done.

^ Those sketches of Citi Field's surrounding area look great. If it ever does come into fruition, keep the Chinese merchants outta there. Flushing/Main St.is already ruined. Main St. used to be a cool place to chill; it was a decent shopping district. It totally went in the wrong direction.

Back
Top Bottom