New Yankee Stadium & Citi Field pics edit * 11/17 NEW PICS pg 12

I love both.

Yankee Stadium a bit more, though. Maybe it's my bias.

The orange foul poles are
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@Obscured views for the bleacher creatures.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I'm still mad about how Mets fans turned Yankee Stadium to Shea a couple months back. That was the game that Delgado completely owned us.
smh.gif

You mean by making it exciting and fun? Or by winning? Or both?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I'm still mad about how Mets fans turned Yankee Stadium to Shea a couple months back. That was the game that Delgado completely owned us.
smh.gif

You mean by making it exciting and fun? Or by winning? Or both?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
wink.gif
Can't say that recently though. For either team. Damn.

I'm not worried about how Citi Field will look. I'm worried about the area AROUND Citi Field. Get those hideous junkyards out and create a nice areawith bars, restaurants, shops, condos, movie theaters, etc. because that location has crazy potential. I'm in the market for another apartment in Queens,and if condominum opened up in that area, i'd probably buy one.

that big YANKEE STADIUM on top of the stadium looks tacky as hell, overly gaudy word to everything trump builds.

With the current stadium, since the YANKEE STADIUM is flush within a wall it looks much classier IMHO

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I'm not worried about how Citi Field will look. I'm worried about the area AROUND Citi Field. Get those hideous junkyards out and create a nice area with bars, restaurants, shops, condos, movie theaters, etc. because that location has crazy potential. I'm in the market for another apartment in Queens, and if condominum opened up in that area, i'd probably buy one.
The chop shop owners are going to make it difficult, however.

Citi Field looks great. Drove by it the other day, hate the name tho. Gonna miss Shea. I use the junkyards, they've been nothing but good for my car butI agree that they should move them. But the thing is, the whole area is still pretty bad. There building a new mall across the street from the projects. Then you got Main St right there which is basically Chinatown.

I don't know if I've said it before in this thread, but I actually really don't mind the name CitiField. I'd definitely prefer if it was SheaStadium or something not just given for naming rights based on a dollar amount, but I understand it. To me though, the name CitiField fits at least andit's so much better than the other evils of Minute Maid, Citizens Bank, US Cellular, Comerica, PETCO, etc.

I don't know if I've said it before in this thread, but I actually really don't mind the name CitiField. I'd definitely prefer if it was Shea Stadium or something not just given for naming rights based on a dollar amount, but I understand it. To me though, the name CitiField fits at least and it's so much better than the other evils of Minute Maid, Citizens Bank, US Cellular, Comerica, PETCO, etc.
yeah at least its a decent name....Think of it as (NY) City field lol idk
laugh.gif

wow... i am speechless... being from toronto I'm stuck with the skydome/rogers center, it's PLAIN AND BORING AS HELL even though it is the mostpractical field
I'm glad i got to reach yankee stadium this summer but I def need to reach in the near future to check out both stadiums
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@Obscured views for the bleacher creatures.
Seriously. I'm not a bleacher creature, but whenever I go to games (single game tickets), I sit in the bleachers. It looks like I'll haveto move to the regular seats.

How in the hell are you gunna build a new stadium with obstructed views???

Seriously, i thought that was done with in the 70's... pure garbage

I think it's kind of funny that a new stadium would have ANY obstructed views, but it looks like it's only the seats alongside that structure in deadcenter...which I'm guessing are suites where the batter's eye is?

Edit: +#+%. I can't believe I sort've defended anything to do with the Yankees.
embarassed.gif

I think it's kind of funny that a new stadium would have ANY obstructed views, but it looks like it's only the seats alongside that structure in dead center...which I'm guessing are suites where the batter's eye is?

Edit: +#+%. I can't believe I sort've defended anything to do with the Yankees.
embarassed.gif
It's some new
57e354a76337ccbe57428055682a5c2a1290abe.gif
cafe to satisfy the uppityclientele who have deep pockets.

thanks for reminding me about this thread, i gotta update some pics. i'll do it tonight .........

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I'm not worried about how Citi Field will look. I'm worried about the area AROUND Citi Field. Get those hideous junkyards out and create a nice area with bars, restaurants, shops, condos, movie theaters, etc. because that location has crazy potential. I'm in the market for another apartment in Queens, and if condominum opened up in that area, i'd probably buy one.

I hope you all fare better than "Ballpark Village" outside of Busch. This is a damn mess and was supposed to be the new area in downtown STL.

Back
Top Bottom