New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from Maryland originally. I ended up in NJ/NY when I had a video game business and to attend college

Man Paul miller is not giving discounts like I got on this car, so I had to buy somewhere else. I don't register any of my cars in NY/NJ I have a MD residence

:lol: Repped. A fellow Marylander. I see what you mean though. And hey, Bethesda is a great place, to work and live. Good mix of places for cars too, with Bentley, Euro Motorcars, RR etc.

600k on a car?

wonder how much you have in the bank lol

mirin. hows your day like? today and 5 years ago, or 2 years ago? whats the ratio of failures/successes? how big are your balls?

Everyone looking for a job please note; if you don't know investing in securities or forex or insurance there is no point asking for a job. I cannot accommodate qualifications that are not in that realm.

If you need an I.T. person, let me know. Need a reason to move to NYC.

First niidawg comes through with the Vantage and now GSC with the Phantom.

You guys inspire me.

Word? link to Nii's thread?
Nii is a really cool guy from what I gather from the DB thread.

He posted it in the post your ride thread a couple days ago. Absolutely beautiful, like a cocaine off-white color. NTers are Big Bearin' it.

Doin thangs.

Great investment bro!

First impressions & appearance mean a ton in business. The car will pay for itself easily!

I graduate college in May & have dreams of managing my own hedge fund one day, so hopefully I can be in this same position before I'm 30yo.

Motivation
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Word? link to Nii's thread?
Nii is a really cool guy from what I gather from the DB thread.

He posted it in the post your ride thread a couple days ago. Absolutely beautiful, like a cocaine off-white color. NTers are Big Bearin' it.

Doin thangs.

View media item 296170
And Congrats OP! Don't worry about the haters man. When you're doing big things there will always be people ready to make negative comments to try and take you down to their level. You just gotta put up the curtains on tha Phanny and keep it moving.

View media item 296170
And Congrats OP! Don't worry about the haters man. When you're doing big things there will always be people ready to make negative comments to try and take you down to their level. You just gotta put up the curtains on tha Phanny and keep it moving.

haters?

This is the most positive I have seen a thread in a really long time.. I'm impressed

Im just curious about one thing.

what kinda education did u receive?

college?major? or did u teach urself alot of the skills needed to run a successful hedge fund?
if u did go to college do u still use alot of those skills in ur daily business operations?

Thank you for the offer but i am going to rock with my current logo for now
I honestly expected more jealousy/haters in this thread.

Only thing I can possibly knock is your logo OP. Looks like one of those "design a logo contest" website joints

I can work knock something better out for you if you like...
Did this in a couple minutes

Owned an M3 when I was 23 awesome car too many HPFP problems tho
Kind of tough seeing as how M3s don't have a HPFP to begin with.

Congrats on the RR. Where'd you finalize the order? Got a long time buddy at RRLI who's the best in the biz. PM me if need be.

Last edited:
I am from cameroon

I use nothing from college...actually a college friend is asking me to invest in his business

I went to Fairleigh Dickinson Madison.

I did not teach myself this business, i learned it from working at brokerage firms and i built my relationships with institutional traders and learned products. For 2 years all i did was read about products and how to sell them and then i asked around and found who buys them. I also learned how to explain derivatives in simple terms to clients. I received some big allocations and left the business to start on my own.

Actually I am sure some of you have higher degrees than i do and went to better schools. I am just a macroeconomic thinker and i know how to put things together fast and efficiently.

I use nothing from college...actually a college friend is asking me to invest in his business

I did not teach myself this business, i learned it from working at brokerage firms and i built my relationships with institutional traders and learned products. For 2 years all i did was read about products and how to sell them and then i asked around and found who buys them. I also learned how to explain derivatives in simple terms to clients. I received some big allocations and left the business to start on my own.

Actually I am sure some of you have higher degrees than i do and went to better schools. I am just a macroeconomic thinker and i know how to put things together fast and efficiently.
You sound just like my French homey from college. Went to Harvard and got his MBA. He used JP Morgan the same way. Told me that everything he learned in school helped him none in his business. 
laugh.gif
Multi-millionaire in a making.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom