New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, Bentley has always been equivalent to Breitling. Whereas RR is the Rolex of luxury vehicles. Why not have the crown jewel if you can afford it.

Aventador is awfully tempting, but that's not a car to be chauffeured in.

I actually would like to harp on this in regards to getting yambs with nice cars.... really having the nice car does not get you yambs directly but it gets you hate especially.Hate from people you think are friends who don't have the means or know how of how to acquire. nice cars get you people asking to barrow your ish but cant  afford to pay the service bill if it breaks while the car was in their possession (personal experience) you do get admiration , it feels good every time especially when you are listening to music you can front to, lol.

With women you do get looks and I have personally experienced the entourage situation where girls will stop you in traffic and holla at you (this happens more in a convertible) you do speed up the pace at which you get the girl to do certain things but ultimately you have to know how to speak to girls and know how to say no when they start reaching a little too much (i.e my girls and I are going out, can I barrow your car? this is so she can ish on her friends. I am guilty of allowing this, i have a 1MM insurance umbrella so i can afford to but it still is not smart)
NIIICCCCEEEEE

I understand that it's handmade, but why 9 months?

*ninjahood voice* Porsche Money

But really though, I need to figure out to spot these dark pools in level II so I can make some cake. :nerd:

Last edited:
So is your fund based in the DC area? No way you came from NY all the way down to Bethesda right?

Hate doesn't bother me as I have always felt if you're being hated on it means you're doing something right. We all seen it with the shoes. Some of us have seen it with the cars, clothes and ****. It can be just being able to live how you want. I like to see that look in people's eyes. LMAO. Especially with the top down.

BUT NEVER EVER EVER DO I CONDONE SOMEONE SCRATCHING SPITTING ON OR OTHERWISE DISRESEPCTING THE DEFENSELESS WORK OF ART SITTING OUT THERE BY THE CURB

My guy with the 7 on 22s is probably the only one I would switch cars with because we are both capable of paying whatever to restore the whips. But others get the polite brush off.

And yes, you still gotta know what to say with most of these chicks. Birds will hop in and do whatever but you gotta stay safe with those types. I had a chick and her buddies try to set me up before. So to the youngins on here..YAMBS not everything, get the money FIRST.

Last edited:
Hate doesn't bother me as I have always felt if you're being hated on it means you're doing something right. We all seen it with the shoes. Some of us have seen it with the cars, clothes and ****. It can be just being able to live how you want. I like to see that look in people's eyes. LMAO. Especially with the top down.

BUT NEVER EVER EVER DO I CONDONE SOMEONE SCRATCHING SPITTING ON OR OTHERWISE DISRESEPCTING THE DEFENSELESS WORK OF ART SITTING OUT THERE BY THE CURB

My guy with the 7 on 22s is probably the only one I would switch cars with because we are both capable of paying whatever to restore the whips. But others get the polite brush off.

And yes, you still gotta know what to say with most of these chicks. Birds will hop in and do whatever but you gotta stay safe with those types. I had a chick and her buddies try to set me up before. So to the youngins on here..YAMBS not everything, get the money FIRST.

Money before yambs

>

Real talk

You bought my dream whip. :smh: Nothin but love for ya, this is motivation here.

But,,,,I'd drive the **** outta that whip Damn a chauffer :lol: Congrats and hbd :smokin

Freaky you can't do it using a retail broker system. You would need an institutional level system like I use with knight direct and even then someone like myself with use an algorithm to break up their order so it does not hit all at once and you can not see it standing. Crosses do happen but every trade must print on an exchange.

But really though, I need to figure out to spot these dark pools in level II so I can make some cake. :nerd:

Time is money, you save yourself a headache and time if you are driven around in the city....imagine running to your meeting late because you couldn't find parking...lulz

Good job OP...when you get married, holla at me for your pictures. :pimp:

Nice purchase bro. I think its really business motivated, because the need for depreciation + status when going to meet with potential investors.

There's absolutely no way to disprove of the purchase without looking like a hater though ...

Whether you genuinely feel a certain way, if its negative, it comes off as hating.

Also, folks shouldn't compare themselves or feel bad.

Homey is in a very lucrative field, but he's also taking a gamble with in incredible amount of skill and ability to get people to believe ...

"You gamble with skill, good luck will happen " - jay z.

Stay in your own lane, and be the best at what you do and never let someone else's success bring you down... only motivate not with their material assets, but with their dominance in the field.

Freaky you can't do it using a retail broker system. You would need an institutional level system like I use with knight direct and even then someone like myself with use an algorithm to break up their order so it does not hit all at once and you can not see it standing. Crosses do happen but every trade must print on an exchange.

I've been told that the orders with 3 decimals places show the hands. Can an everyday joe get ahold of that system?

I am from Maryland originally. I ended up in NJ/NY when I had a video game business and to attend college

Man Paul miller is not giving discounts like I got on this car, so I had to buy somewhere else. I don't register any of my cars in NY/NJ I have a MD residence

So is your fund based in the DC area? No way you came from NY all the way down to Bethesda right?

Last edited:
Pimpin pimpin! The fact that you got it your own and wasn't given, aka trust fund baby, makes it that more commendable. Enjoy that mutha!

Ricky well said man... Repped! I could not have said it better myself

Nice purchase bro. I think its really business motivated, because the need for depreciation + status when going to meet with potential investors.

There's absolutely no way to disprove of the purchase without looking like a hater though ...

Whether you genuinely feel a certain way, if its negative, it comes off as hating.

Also, folks shouldn't compare themselves or feel bad.

Homey is in a very lucrative field, but he's also taking a gamble with in incredible amount of skill and ability to get people to believe ...

"You gamble with skill, good luck will happen " - jay z.

Stay in your own lane, and be the best at what you do and never let someone else's success bring you down... only motivate not with their material assets, but with their dominance in the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom