New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
well then it was the fuel pump or something along those lines. I bought one of first e46 M3's when they came out in 08. in the second year The car would lag at low RPM's, not start on cold mornings and then when I would get home it would sometimes go away. lmao the worst is when it would lose power while I was driving. ish would have been a headache if not for the free maintenance. The only year that was good with that car was the 1st year i had the pump replaced 2 times and electrical done on the seat that somehow got a stroke and was in permanent recline... that repair took like 2 weeks to get the part from Germany
Kind of tough seeing as how M3s don't have a HPFP to begin with.

Congrats on the RR. Where'd you finalize the order? Got a long time buddy at RRLI who's the best in the biz. PM me if need be.

i dont know what else he does, i only care that he does what i pay him for....this sounds mean but I have experience from having a live in cook and handy man in my family house and its better to not get too involved with hired helps personal life. When this happens people get too comfortable.
does your driver have another job?

1500 a month seems kind of low, especially up north.

Last edited:
I am from cameroon

I use nothing from college...actually a college friend is asking me to invest in his business

I went to Fairleigh Dickinson Madison.

I did not teach myself this business, i learned it from working at brokerage firms and i built my relationships with institutional traders and learned products. For 2 years all i did was read about products and how to sell them and then i asked around and found who buys them. I also learned how to explain derivatives in simple terms to clients. I received some big allocations and left the business to start on my own.

Actually I am sure some of you have higher degrees than i do and went to better schools. I am just a macroeconomic thinker and i know how to put things together fast and efficiently.

thanks for the info brah. and once again enjoy da whip.

does it have a divider so when ur getting yambs in the backseat u can have privacy? or does the chauffeur get a free show?

well then it was the fuel pump or something along those lines. I bought one of first e46 M3's when they came out in 08. in the second year The car would lag at low RPM's, not start on cold mornings and then when I would get home it would sometimes go away. lmao the worst is when it would lose power while I was driving. ish would have been a headache if not for the free maintenance. The only year that was good with that car was the 1st year i had the pump replaced 2 times and electrical done on the seat that somehow got a stroke and was in permanent recline... that repair took like 2 weeks to get the part from Germany

You mean E92 right?

wow. you dropped some great advice in the "ask a hedge fund manager" thread, but I had no idea you made this kind of money.

Lots of respect and congrats, beautiful car.

Dope car. Not really my flavor, but I can see some appeal. Nice purchase.

so you hired your driver already even though you car isn't ready for 9 months?

depends on what your expenses are. In my case i need the expenses to off set income because i day trade and swing trade my fund there by creating man short term capital gains. My fund also hold bonds so it generates ordinary income. Both gains and income taxation has increase as of 2013 so i need the expense. I would advise you speak to your accountant; sounds like a brush off answer but your situation is too specific for me to know.
My man! I love that 599. Can you describe the feeling of being under 30 and having all that in your garage???

The Lambo woulda been copped if I were in that position. I plan to lease one under my business in a few years. Is that a wise idea IYO?

I get mad love in my Vette but yours must be at an entirely different level. KEEP ON BALLIN

:lol: at y'all cats trying ever so slightly to expose OP....

OP do your thing man, it's always nice to see a young cat getting to the money. Play on playa :pimp:

you have me beat at 20. I had a lexus is300
560k on a rolls
sick.gif
aint that aventador money
sick.gif

how much does your house cost bruh i wanna see what your garage looks like
sick.gif

thought i was doin it 20 pushin a 335i
laugh.gif
sheesh op mirin hard
pimp.gif

Okay I understand that, but you bought a Phantom while living in New York. The streets alone will ruin the suspension. You mentioned its like driving a boat. It's also like owning a boat. Regret will settle in a few months. 

i don't think you understand, the things you worry about aren't on his radar. He isn't thinking about suspension or brakes and oil changes like someone else said.

He also mentioned that it was for business not personal. It is a status thing.

Congrats to OP.

Last edited:
Lmao steezy story of my life...or you get stuck waiting for the damn train on an important day
Time is money, you save yourself a headache and time if you are driven around in the city....imagine running to your meeting late because you couldn't find parking...lulz

Good job OP...when you get married, holla at me for your pictures.
pimp.gif

How did you get treated when shopping around? 

Do you think the color of your skin had anything to do with it?

After my video game business went under when i was 20 ish was kind of bleek didn't know what to do with myself at the time i had never held a job. SO I just explored what i wanted to do.... worked at my uncles tax office, learned real estate, club promoting and some other things..... in 2007 i moved back home to regroup and just figure life out..... I figured out i like stocks and investing so I got my self licensed (paid all the expenses) and got a job at smith barney {5 years ago (didn't make much money)} left to make even less money plus commissions and in my second year in the biz made more than I made at my first job.... 2 years ago I was on auto pilot and in a pay dispute with my former employer..... in this business i have had way more success than failure.... my biggest loss has only been 1.35MM on a 6.5MM book which is actually not that bad.

I really have no fear... I have been through alot in the last 2 years and thank god i made it out
600k on a car?

wonder how much you have in the bank lol

mirin. hows your day like? today and 5 years ago, or 2 years ago? whats the ratio of failures/successes? how big are your balls?

this dude got a burger thrown at his car :lol: i didn't know people could achieve such a standard of disrespect. :rofl: if i saw that id laugh my *** off but thats violating seriously.

dat new breed of hate.

what kinda burger was it tho?

because if it was innout that can kinda be taken as a compliment but if it was some jack in the crack type rubbish thats more direspectful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom