New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
After my video game business went under when i was 20 ish was kind of bleek didn't know what to do with myself at the time i had never held a job. SO I just explored what i wanted to do.... worked at my uncles tax office, learned real estate, club promoting and some other things..... in 2007 i moved back home to regroup and just figure life out..... I figured out i like stocks and investing so I got my self licensed (paid all the expenses) and got a job at smith barney {5 years ago (didn't make much money)} left to make even less money plus commissions and in my second year in the biz made more than I made at my first job.... 2 years ago I was on auto pilot and in a pay dispute with my former employer..... in this business i have had way more success than failure.... my biggest loss has only been 1.35MM on a 6.5MM book which is actually not that bad.

I really have no fear... I have been through alot in the last 2 years and thank god i made it out

respect. Hopefully some NTers can take this as motivation. I know I will

no...i have an insurance license and you can make tons of money selling insurance especially to wealthy people who just so happen to be my clients (shooting fish in a barrel) If you only knew how big some contracts are...lol one member this community who is my dear friend knows whats up. he can talk about it of he wants.

I got the insurance company because they will pay for my expenses while I sell the products and split 50/50 with me
Is the insurance company purchase for providing tax efficient funding?

yes, it was a referral from the dealership. he drove me around for 2 days so I could get acquainted.
Dope car. Not really my flavor, but I can see some appeal. Nice purchase.

so you hired your driver already even though you car isn't ready for 9 months?

Well damn. I can't even post anything else really, just wow.

pimp.gif

if you bought this as a business car, terrible investment. 

whichever idiot(s) decides to sell you his or her business is in for a rude awakening. 

this car will lose half its value in 2 years. brake jobs are 3k each. oil changes are 1.5k. 
im sure OP alot smarter then that, son DEFINITELY writing it off as a business expense to w/e LIC he got.

nah no exposing here, I have been through 5 cars since that M3 I can barely remember it let alone the nomenclature.... people who have owned or researched the new BMW's know exactly what i am talking about. Thank god there is a good warranty and god bless anyone buying those cars used... the cars have minor issues that mess up ownership
laugh.gif
at y'all cats trying ever so slightly to expose OP....

OP do your thing man, it's always nice to see a young cat getting to the money. Play on playa
pimp.gif

I was just playing my music... i usually stay to myself at a stop light and stuff..... I was however in irvington lol....

Biglesco knows the feeling; he was constantly get bothered about his bently... it becomes a little uncomfortable

Lmao I have also in traffic had a group of high schoolers take pictures next to the Rarri... I mean like dead *** not ask and just jump infront and take pictures while traffic was slow. I swear this is a real story
How could someone have so much envy and hate in their system...OP what did you do to make them do that? And what was your reaction?

Last edited:
With all this money how long before you get a white women. :lol:

on the real though what insurance do you sell & and can u put a brother in the game

GOOOOD Job
First i was going to make a big deal about you making a new thread about getting a normal car but this is new thread worthy. Good job
29 and rolling large.

You ever get racist people come up to you and ask question, like they think you stole the car?

I dont drive anything as expensive as your car, but i drive a rare car in Toronto. I drove to a asian bank and an asian guy came up to me

A - Is that your car?
Me - Yes
A - You play for the raptors?
Me - No
A - Football?
Me - No
A - That really your car? (with a weird look)

Should have copped the Ghost and gotten right, OP

Jk congrats on the ride, really liking the interior color-scheme

You ever get racist people come up to you and ask question, like they think you stole the car?

I dont drive anything as expensive as your car, but i drive a rare car in Toronto. I drove to a asian bank and an asian guy came up to me

A - Is that your car?
Me - Yes
A - You play for the raptors?
Me - No
A - Football?
Me - No
A - That really your car? (with a weird look)
Yeah, he'd have gotten smacked.

i dont know what else he does, i only care that he does what i pay him for....this sounds mean but I have experience from having a live in cook and handy man in my family house and its better to not get too involved with hired helps personal life. When this happens people get too comfortable.
does your driver have another job?

1500 a month seems kind of low, especially up north.

That's true, it's best to not get too close or they start slacking off and try to pull the "friend card" too many times. Do you still have a chef/cook?

Congrats man. Thats huge at only 29.

All jokes aside though, am I the only one that doesnt like Phantoms at all? Just not my cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom