New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats man. Thats huge at only 29.

All jokes aside though, am I the only one that doesnt like Phantoms at all? Just not my cup of tea.

I like them somewhat because the Chrysler 300 has that body look.

Its a good business car though. It beats a limo to me.

The Manatino fuction is pretty cool; very fun on the open road.... the car drinks gas though

Porsche

A little NTer just got my tax return flexing 
nthat.gif

Just out of curiosity do you have pics of the 599?

^

Guessing the Porsche is the DD?

I always wondered to myself, if I was ever wealthy like that, what car would be my DD.

Im talking about LOW KEY DD, a basic 5 series would probably be it.

I get harassed by at least every other month for not having a front license plate. I am mainly getting pulled over so they can see who is in the car. Cops also give me the is this your car treatment though it obviously says so on the registration. I dislike cops... sorry to offend anyone here who is a cop.
You ever get racist people come up to you and ask question, like they think you stole the car?

I dont drive anything as expensive as your car, but i drive a rare car in Toronto. I drove to a asian bank and an asian guy came up to me

A - Is that your car?
Me - Yes
A - You play for the raptors?
Me - No
A - Football?
Me - No
A - That really your car? (with a weird look)

this dude got a burger thrown at his car
laugh.gif
i didn't know people could achieve such a standard of disrespect.
roll.gif
if i saw that id laugh my *** off but thats violating seriously.

dat new breed of hate.
Sodiums lvls at an all time high.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I've would've reversed and hit them with  50 cent car gif.

Yes, the P car is my DD

I will give you my perspective on success and how it feels when you are doing numbers...

On a daily basis you don't think about it; instead you think of all the responsibilities you have. (I have 7 bank accounts business and personal combined) you think about the next thing you want to do; you think about all the things you have not done. Most of you feel I am young; I feel old...I used to think I would have all this by 23-25. My first big check felt surreal and I salivated at the sight of it. Then you develop more expensive taste, you get around people like Biglesco who has achieved some crazy feats and you look at what you have and say it is not enough. This is the one pitfalls of NYC man... it just never feels like you have enough unless you get to a point where you are content and realize what you have makes you happy...well hopefully it does

The truest words I can tell you my fellow NTer's is the best part of success is the journey.... once you get the money its a full time job trying to keep it, not lose it (like litter ally loose it...such as where did 5k go; this does happen), make a mistake etc. The journey can never be relived and people sell companies only to try and relive that journey.

Last edited:
This is ninjahood right now

View media item 298743

lol interested to hear his opinion.

:lol: chill. if ninjahood checks in, all hell will break loose. wild foolery/ignorance will be spit. shots fired, lulz, thread locked. lets keep this thread gentrified.

You ever get racist people come up to you and ask question, like they think you stole the car?

I dont drive anything as expensive as your car, but i drive a rare car in Toronto. I drove to a asian bank and an asian guy came up to me

A - Is that your car?

Me - Yes

Me - No

A - Football?

Me - No

I get harassed by at least every other month for not having a front license plate. I am mainly getting pulled over so they can see who is in the car. Cops also give me the is this your car treatment though it obviously says so on the registration. I dislike cops... sorry to offend anyone here who is a cop.

if cops harass you that often is it worth driving around in a car that will make you suspect? does the car outweigh the drawbacks? im all for copping what you want because you can afford it, but being black and rich, in this country, you stand out like a negro in martha's vineyard. in other words, cops wanna get you.

This is ninjahood right now

View media item 298743

lol interested to hear his opinion.

:lol: chill. if ninjahood checks in, all hell will break loose. wild foolery/ignorance will be spit. shots fired, lulz, thread locked. lets keep this thread gentrified.

A - Is that your car?

Me - Yes

Me - No

A - Football?

Me - No

if cops harass you that often is it worth driving around in a car that will make you suspect? does the car outweigh the drawbacks? im all for copping what you want because you can afford it, but being black and rich, in this country, you stand out like a negro in martha's vineyard. in other words, cops wanna get you.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Congrats.

I was in your OG thread "hedge fund insider" doubting and thought you were on here faking, but you're obviously about your paper.

Enjoy that nice ride and don't OD on yambs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom