New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are bringing the Video Game company back as well as other businesses.....Also you know how alot of rappers, especially older ones are always crying that they dont own their publishing? That's caus we got it....

Well damb. Was there an industry connect involved in obtaining the publishing? I'd imagine it would be hard to get your hands on because of labels and what not.

We are bringing the Video Game company back as well as other businesses.....Also you know how alot of rappers, especially older ones are always crying that they dont own their publishing? That's caus we got it....

How Did you get the rights for the Ewings? Did you have to go thru Ewings camp or the sneaker company that used to do it?

im not anywhere near OP's level of wealth but for a period i drove without front license plates cuz i was too lazy. YOLO

In jersey it's illegal :lol:

If your driving a high end / expensive car your gonna get pulled over 99/100 times because a lot of drug money and illegal activities come thru here, ESP up north.

I wish I can just have a 30 minute conversation with either OP or BigLES I already know I would learn A WHOLE lot from one of you guys.

All my front plate tickets are from MD I have never gotten one in NJ. I get racially profiled in NJ though

In jersey it's illegal :lol:

If your driving a high end / expensive car your gonna get pulled over 99/100 times because a lot of drug money and illegal activities come thru here, ESP up north.

pretty neat toy, anyone can buy material items, i'm more interested in what OP has invested in (long term, short term, charities, etc)
Here we go with this expletive. The yeah you got money but are you also uplifting the poor while having your short, long, and after death goals in order. 8) stuff always comes off looking like a hater clown type cause people usually really aren't worried about these things you mentioned just looking for a way to say something negative about somebody.

To anyone who thinks its all for self you are wrong. I may not do all that breast wall for cancer stuff but in all my threads I actually personally talk to a lot of people and give my theory on life and my money and how to make the most out of it. I cannot help all people but I defiantly give more info than most people would take there time to do.

Any type of music publishing or masters are all obtained and sold privately by the original owners, who are often the managers or owners of old defunct labels that no longer exist, you must have relationships with the right people in order to be aware the rights are available for purchase.....

Any type of licensing/endorsement deal with an athlete is done directly through their representation....

Insurance is very lucrative but it's been presented as something sold by stuffy conservative guys.

You have to be licensed in life and health or property and casualty but you can make serious money when selling large policies. It however is a hard business when you don't have a salary. Once you have a salary however you can exploite the earning potential.

I would assume no salary would mean your a broker. And as an agent you are on a salary and have a commission.

Last edited:
No, I am a broker that gets a salary. My deal is different... You sell enough insurance they will listen to what you request.

Last edited:
No brown nosing, but I appreciate you guys dropping knowledge to us young dudes on here who might need a little motivation, or reminder that hard work pays off.
nthat.gif

Gold St. What's your email again, I'd like to pick your brain on a few things.

I'm going to keep it 100. If I am in his financial position I won't even be posting on NT, at least not as much before :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom