New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold St Capital really is dropping knowledge, me and him chopped it up earlier and i learned a lot. I may not want to be in hedge funds but what he says can help anyone in any field.

:lol: Repped. A fellow Marylander. I see what you mean though. And hey, Bethesda is a great place, to work and live. Good mix of places for cars too, with Bentley, Euro Motorcars, RR etc.

First OP congrats on the pick up doing your thing.

Yea Bethesda has a few spots. I bought my whip at Euromotors.

They can only give me $70 tickets... I am breaking the law but its so petty to call foul over a front license plate on a car over 100k.

:lol: chill. if ninjahood checks in, all hell will break loose. wild foolery/ignorance will be spit. shots fired, lulz, thread locked. lets keep this thread gentrified.
if cops harass you that often is it worth driving around in a car that will make you suspect? does the car outweigh the drawbacks? im all for copping what you want because you can afford it, but being black and rich, in this country, you stand out like a negro in martha's vineyard. in other words, cops wanna get you.

First OP congrats on the pick up doing your thing.

Yea Bethesda has a few spots. I bought my whip at Euromotors.

Oh nice. Another local :pimp:

They can only give me $70 tickets... I am breaking the law but its so petty to call foul over a front license plate on a car over 100k.

I hear that. I actually got a no front plate PARKING ticket in DC on Friday for $70. I didn't know that was possible.

and here i am 25 doing HW fml

congrats OP may many more success go your way

Last edited:
see this what i like to see, someone who isnt afraid of america, keep ballin op. Dont forget to put us on with those other threads you made about getting your paper up.

I looked at the Mulsanne Bently; it is very nice but its more of a drivers car. I used to want a continental GT before i could afford the real Sports cars now i will likely never buy one. The only one I could consider is the GT speed
No interest in a Bentley? The Continental GT has been one of my favorite cars since I was a kid. That and an Aston Martin because I've always wanted to be James Bond

I got one in DC too next to Neimans. Funny thing is the meter was expired and i got the front tag ticket; of course the bigger of the two. Lmao just lame
Oh nice. Another local
pimp.gif

I hear that. I actually got a no front plate PARKING ticket in DC on Friday for $70. I didn't know that was possible.

It was a fully functioning business that manufactured 3rd party accessories. The business made me great money and i had tons of fun doing it. It went out of business because I had a big distribution deal with Toys R US and when they went into bankruptcy in about 2004-2005 I would have to take on too much debt before i could find a new distributor. So I closed the company and saved myself the fight. sometimes a good run comes to an end and you have to recognize that
Why did the video game business not work out? How far did you get into it?

money doesnt make you above the law.

your breaking it.

put a plate on the car, its not a big deal :lol:

'preciate the jewels being dropped in here. I'm sending my big homie your way in a few months. We have some things going on in West Africa that are about to pop off. Mucho continued success.

money doesnt make you above the law.

your breaking it.

put a plate on the car, its not a big deal :lol:

im not anywhere near OP's level of wealth but for a period i drove without front license plates cuz i was too lazy. YOLO

Congrats on the pick up OP Looks like all the hard work is paying off.

I understand the reason for the purchase $ attracts $ and that phantom is defiantly saying a lot

If you don't mind I'll like to know a lil more about the insurance business seems lucrative

Insurance is very lucrative but it's been presented as something sold by stuffy conservative guys.

You have to be licensed in life and health or property and casualty but you can make serious money when selling large policies. It however is a hard business when you don't have a salary. Once you have a salary however you can exploite the earning potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom