New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty neat toy, anyone can buy material items, i'm more interested in what OP has invested in (long term, short term, charities, etc)

i do applaud your hard work and success, no jealousy or hate here, 

that whip just seems like alot of trouble to go through in order to stunt..

switch that driver for  a farnsworth bentley type, to tell you how awesome you are and hold a little umbrella for you.

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Congrats. Hope you enjoy it. That's crazy how you can tell them exactly how you want your car. I don't know that feel bro.....:smh: :smh: :smh:. I drive a 1996 Toyota Camry :smokin :x :smh: :smokin :x :smh: if that matters

if you bought this as a business car, terrible investment. 

whichever idiot(s) decides to sell you his or her business is in for a rude awakening. 

this car will lose half its value in 2 years. brake jobs are 3k each. oil changes are 1.5k. 

Man sit your monkey as down somewhere with all that hate.

laugh.gif
@ "No hate that's just my opinion." YEAAAH RIGHT.
roll.gif
Weather you know it or not, that's pure hate.

Also, if you have enough to afford a Phantom, you might work a lot/be occupied a lot. Phantom allows you to handle business while in transit unlike any other vehicle. You can plan meetings, etc all while being transported. I guess you would really have to have a business frame of mind to understand. And aesthetically, the care has a very classy and clean appeal to it. Again, you have to have that kind of taste to understand. It's probably not your fault.
I'm a motor head to the fullest, if I aint driving it i don't eem want it. You have to be a motorhead to understand.

It's like the idiots who buy sneakers and NEVER wear them. How can you appreciate it fully?

Props for being so succesful.

I personally respect the amount of workmanship that goes into a car of this caliber but I would never own one even if I could afford it. Being chauffered around is :rolleyess in my opinion, there are few greater pleasures in life than unleashing the power out of a sports car while out on the open road. If I was rich and just about to enter my 30's, yeah I would be looking at an Aventador or something. But again, no hate. Enjoy the ride!

560k on a rolls :x aint that aventador money :x

how much does your house cost bruh i wanna see what your garage looks like :x

thought i was doin it 20 pushin a 335i :lol: sheesh op mirin hard :pimp:

Last edited:
560k on a rolls :x aint that aventador money :x

how much does your house cost bruh i wanna see what your garage looks like :x

thought i was doin it 20 pushin a 335i :lol: sheesh op mirin hard :pimp:

Props to you OP since you got it like that minus whale.

But do you own any other cars? For that type of coin....id def be thinking about a 7 series and a GTR. But i can understand the benefits of the chauffeur and the luxury that is unmatched with the phantom.

Jesus OP congrats gonna hit you with a pm with a few questions if you still talk to peasants jk

Why the hate is what I don't understand.

29 and buying a Rolls Royce?

This should motivate you to go harder. Guarantee OP can take us all out for Filet Mignon.

No **** ride.

Some people are just not quick to get on their knees and shower someone with praise for buying a half million dollar car.

Amazing! Congrats!

WHEN I hit the lotto I'm gonna cop a Phantom as well. However, I don't have it in me to cop brand new. I'm gonna cop something like this:
[h1]2007 Rolls-Royce Phantom[/h1]
US $179,995.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007...9599243?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item460d39c00b
[h1]2005 Rolls Royce Phantom[/h1]
US $169,995.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-R...3191766?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3a7eaa4756
[h1]2005 Rolls Royce Phantom 4dr Sdn[/h1]
US $111,100.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005...7897195?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2a29ae066b

This post makes me feel poorer than I already am. Maybe I should take more finance classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom