New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif
mean.gif
 at the amount of yambs that are finna be had by op, I got nothing but respect for you man congrats.

Congrats on the new purchase
pimp.gif
, didn't realize you were 29, not that it matters.  I could never buy a car to be driven around in, but to each his own.  Nice to see NT'ers doing big things...

lol I don't give a damn if I have a suspension issue this car is half a Milli; maintenance is free. BMW owns Rolls Royce i get the BMW maintenance package. The car is new, its not a money pit; yachts are money pits. This care will be used daily during the week to and from work, outings, meeting etc.  No regrets here this thing is about to make me millions. I feel you have this twisted, the car is very large, I don't even feel impact while in it. Have you rode in a Phantom in NYC before?
Okay I understand that, but you bought a Phantom while living in New York. The streets alone will ruin the suspension. You mentioned its like driving a boat. It's also like owning a boat. Regret will settle in a few months. 

the title leads me to believe OP is lame as hell in real life..

well, at least he got a phantom though. 

Why the hate is what I don't understand.

29 and buying a Rolls Royce?

This should motivate you to go harder. Guarantee OP can take us all out for Filet Mignon.

No **** ride.

When I get my Aventador (or whatever comes after that) I will also post pics up of my new Lambo.

Congrats though OP. 29 and copping a Phantom is bause.

First off, let me start off by saying the levels of hate and respect I have for you are equally high.

A bit of a tangent, but I guess my question for you is how often do you make difficult decisions? and I don't mean decisions that you can file under "calculated risk" type, but decisions that seem like your stepping into a pitch black room relying only on the comfort of your own intuition. I ask because I feel like these types of decisions are ones that separate those with Phantoms and Raris from those without.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom