New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
With difficult decisions you generally become selfish and do what makes the most sense to prolong and push forward your agenda. If the situation is ambiguous, take some risk but don't jump in with both feet.

In the end count and bet on yourself! Do not expect that someone else will bail you out or figure it out for you. I have learned this the hard way. People will generally bail or drift away when things are bad; so be steadfast in what you believe and execute that plan.

First off, let me start off by saying the levels of hate and respect I have for you are equally high.

A bit of a tangent, but I guess my question for you is how often do you make difficult decisions? and I don't mean decisions that you can file under "calculated risk" type, but decisions that seem like your stepping into a pitch black room relying only on the comfort of your own intuition. I ask because I feel like these types of decisions are ones that separate those with Phantoms and Raris from those without.

For 1 that car is UGLY as hell

2, I NEVER understood why in the hell someone would buy a car just to be driven in and not drive themselves.

I would of just bought a Bentley Continental GT, and stunt.

Number 3 it looks like a damn HEARSE...

No hate that's just my opinion.
Agreed with all points, the GT is so sick

Speed limit would be broken

I own my hedge fund so that is long term, I own a tax preparation business that is long term, I will own am insurance franchise later this year.

Short term... Not much I have a the house I grew up in that I am trying to sell.

Charity... I give when I feel the need. Nothing set in stone. I don't have a particular charity.

pretty neat toy, anyone can buy material items, i'm more interested in what OP has invested in (long term, short term, charities, etc)

Lol that exact reception is what I was told by many I would get from people. If you have ever asked your self like really why would these cars have curtains.... Comments like this is why. While in the car you can hear and feel it. My Porsche and Rarri have been spit on multiple times... Once even on the door handle ewwwww SMDH

i do applaud your hard work and success, no jealousy or hate here, 

that whip just seems like alot of trouble to go through in order to stunt..

switch that driver for  a farnsworth bentley type, to tell you how awesome you are and hold a little umbrella for you.

Everyone looking for a job please note; if you don't know investing in securities or forex or insurance there is no point asking for a job. I cannot accommodate qualifications that are not in that realm.

Last edited:
Lol that exact reception is what I was told by many I would get from people. If you have ever asked your self like really why would these cars have curtains.... Comments like this is why. While in the car you can hear and feel it. My Porsche and Rarri have been spit on multiple times... Once even on the door handle ewwwww SMDH

i do applaud your hard work and success, no jealousy or hate here, 

that whip just seems like alot of trouble to go through in order to stunt..

switch that driver for  a farnsworth bentley type, to tell you how awesome you are and hold a little umbrella for you.

spitting on a porsche tho? outlandish... never was a fan of RRs or maybachs for that matter. if had money id cop fun cars id drive myself like a porsche gt3 or a 2014 m5 with manual ******. to each his own tho.

what i do have a problem with is the hate this dude generates on NT. i spent 20min reading on his AMA thread from last year (never read it before) and all i have for this dude is respect. dude really grinded his way to his level success and proceeded to take all the right steps to achieve it accordingly. networking, working the jobs that gave the practical experience needed, etc. i respect the hustle and drive. seems tho a lot of people on NT would spit on dude's car themselves if given the opportunity.

Damn I've never been a fan of the RR but just to be able to cop one is an accomplishment

Congrats my dude

my other cars are a Ferrari 599 and a Porsche 911 Convertible C4S.

the Car takes 9 months because it is hand assembled and I requested the extended wheel base which is longer than the standard phantom and more hours.

I had a choice of a ghost but for those who have been in one, I am sure you can agree it feels like a larger 760Li. you cannot be driven in that car its too small to have real comfort in the back

I was offered an aventador i passed because prices still had too much mark up in them. If you have driven it you would have noticed its about 7ft wide lol coming from a person who is irrational about many things; that car would be hard to keep. Its low, you cannot see out of the back, its wide and cannot fit in many parking spots. The two I was offered are below

Last edited:
No interest in a Bentley? The Continental GT has been one of my favorite cars since I was a kid. That and an Aston Martin because I've always wanted to be James Bond

My man! I love that 599. Can you describe the feeling of being under 30 and having all that in your garage???

The Lambo woulda been copped if I were in that position. I plan to lease one under my business in a few years. Is that a wise idea IYO?

I get mad love in my Vette but yours must be at an entirely different level. KEEP ON BALLIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom