New thread started

talk about conflicting reports 
laugh.gif

I really hope Malone, the new GM, and Vivek give DMC a chance to thrive and mature.
And for those asking, new ownership has no intention of trading DeMarcus Cousins, so I'm told. Cuz supposed to meet w/ Ranadive soon.
— JasonJones (@mr_jasonjones) May 31, 2013
Source in tune with Kings' hiring of Mike Malone as coach suggests move was made with the idea that DeMarcus Cousins "is a goner."
— Sam Amico (@SamAmicoFSO) May 31, 2013

Scott Howard Cooper was on with Peaches earlier and he notioned that not many teams are interested in trading for Cousins unless its firesale price. Curious and inquiring? A lot of teams will be. Interested in trading? The options aren't plentiful. I say hold onto him if that's the case, but I hope Jason Jones is right.

I would hate to lose DMC just because he can't get his attitude together. When will we ever draft someone with that talent again? I'll pray for him.

Now that we got Chris Paul's favorite coach....... he should join him in Sacramento 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

in honor of Keith Smart's firing and Mike Malone's hiring, here are some classic dumb gifs

SmartSmall.gif

KeithSmart2.gif

kingskid.gif

H3p1GQq.gif

Malone seems like an amazing coach

Last edited by a moderator:
kings needed someone firm like malone. dude looks like he doesnt take any **** from players

also, its actually a good deal. pretty reasonable price to get him as the coach

Last edited:
Monta Ellis to the Kings rumors are heating up now that Malone has been named coach....... I would welcome this ONLY if it means we are signing and trading Tyreke away, possibly getting rid a combination of IT/Thornton/Jimmer, and just overall blowing up this team. 

and from some of the tweets I've been reading from local and national writers, I really don't think DMC is going anywhere

Monta is cool, but you don't want him as your teams best player. Kings should'nt overpay him, and they need to get Cousins head right if they want to get to that next level.

Would Monta opt out? I don't see why any team, especially the Kings, would offer him $10 milllion or more per year when he's just a volume scorer. We already have Thornton who does that for $3-4 million less.

Monta Ellis to the Kings rumors are heating up now that Malone has been named coach....... I would welcome this ONLY if it means we are signing and trading Tyreke away, possibly getting rid a combination of IT/Thornton/Jimmer, and just overall blowing up this team. 

and from some of the tweets I've been reading from local and national writers, I really don't think DMC is going anywhere
I do not want Monte in exchange for getting rid of Tyreke. No thanks. Worse defense, older, terrible usage rate. I could see them playing together more than swapping. I would go Tyreke all the way if that is my only choice. We would probably have to pay Monte a higher amount than Tyreke also since he is restricted.

what a beautiful sight 
nthat.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by nealtastic  

I do not want Monte in exchange for getting rid of Tyreke. No thanks. Worse defense, older, terrible usage rate. I could see them playing together more than swapping. I would go Tyreke all the way if that is my only choice. We would probably have to pay Monte a higher amount than Tyreke also since he is restricted.

I'm not saying I want Monta as a replacement for Tyreke.

I'm saying I would welcome Ellis if it means blowing up and reshaping this team, meaning saying bye to any/all of our guards. 
Would Monta opt out? I don't see why any team, especially the Kings, would offer him $10 milllion or more per year when he's just a volume scorer. We already have Thornton who does that for $3-4 million less.
From the news coming out in Milwaukee is that he wanted out... not sure if that means it was because he didn't like it there or because he's looking for a bigger contract. Hopefully the former 
laugh.gif
 because ain't no way in hell would I want the Kings to pay him a dime more than what he's making now.
no to monta. i would rather see what da new coach does with jimmmer
I wouldn't ever put Ellis and Jimmer's name in the same sentence 
laugh.gif

In honor of escrow closing today and the ownership transfer officially happening today, lets celebrate the silly fellas up north who prematurely celebrated.

Whats even better is that this pic is taken at the Sacramento Airport.

laugh.gif
 no no, the producer of the Kings radio broadcast took that picture 

It's so exciting to see new owners breath new life into the Kings. It has not been easy being a kings fan. 

Back
Top Bottom