New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

I still want Barbosa... No other team seems to want the guy...
It allows us to have expendable players come trade deadline Blake, Duhon, Ebanks, Clark, and combo of rookies.
And if Barbosa isn't working out, you could always trade him to an Eastern Conference playoff hopeful at the deadline..
Come trade deadline we should be able to find a team that wants to unload a SF for PG help..

i doubt barbosa wouldnt work out on this team. we need a shooter who can also get to the hoop. barbosa can still do that.

i still think mike brown would still play blake alot regardless if we get barbosa... surprisingly duhon shot his best last year from 3?

i am not a big fan of meeks but atleast he can shoot.

I believe in "too much of a good thing." Barbosa and Meeks would give the Lakers too much of one thing - a solid backup guard who doesn't handle the ball. It's a problem because any coach - Mike Brown included - would probably tinker with the lineup at some point and I value staying away from that if possible.

I believe in "too much of a good thing." Barbosa and Meeks would give the Lakers too much of one thing - a solid backup guard who doesn't handle the ball. It's a problem because any coach - Mike Brown included - would probably tinker with the lineup at some point and I value staying away from that if possible.

Could pair Nash & Meeks for half of Nash's time.. Other half for Nash would be with Kobe.

And Kobe play with Barbosa...

Allows Kobe to have time where he is the ball handler, and Barbosa can be the shooter he needs to act off of him.

Last edited:
Do it bro if you can. I wanted the Miami @ Lakers but the prices were stupid. I'll enjoy that one on tv

Tell me about it. I was able to add 2 nosebleed tickets (not just normal nosebleed, but LAST ROW nosebleed) to my cart, but total came out to be $265 for both with all the fees. That's insane!

Could pair Nash & Meeks for half of Nash's time.. Other half for Nash would be with Kobe.
And Kobe play with Barbosa...
Allows Kobe to have time where he is the ball handler, and Barbosa can be the shooter he needs to act off of him.

I guess I can't picture there being a lot of room for both Meeks and Barbosa during a game, based on how rotations have gone for both Brown & Phil.

It depends on how much Kobe plays the 3, which depends on how much Brown wants to go to a "defensive" lineup with Metta and Ebanks sharing time there, or if he slots Jamison there a lot.

Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan

Steve Blake is out at least 3 weeks after stepping on a spike strip in a parking lot and sustaining a puncture wound in his left foot.
Collapse

Retweet
Favorite

:rolleyes

Steve Blake is out at least 3 weeks after stepping on a spike strip in a parking lot and sustaining a puncture wound in his left foot.
Collapse
Retweet
Favorite

What an idiot. How does a person manage to do this?

This is just as embarrassing when Monta Ellis injured himself in the off season while riding a moped bike :rofl:

Time to sign Barbosa now.

Last edited:
Collapse
Retweet
Favorite

What an idiot. How does a person manage to do this?

This is just as embarrassing when Monta Ellis injured himself in the off season while riding a moped bike :rofl:

Time to sign Barbosa now.

yessss

i dont have to watch his bum a** play

Chickenpox, that weird rib injury and now stepping on a spike strip. What is wrong with this guy?

dunno if posted already but this got me more hyped than I already am for the season :pimp:

and a short clip of j.hill :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom