New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

This time Warner only deal is ruining the off season for me.. I need to know if I can watch the opening game on October 30 against the Dallas Mavericks!!

Hmm...Lakers @ Heat tix go on sale Monday at 1pm EST, have to hope the phone comes through.

This time Warner only deal is ruining the off season for me.. I need to know if I can watch the opening game on October 30 against the Dallas Mavericks!!

The opening day game will be a national broadcast so you should be good, any other game after that is up in the air

Expect to miss the whole pre season and maybe even the 1st or 2nd week of the regular season.

Time Warner is being GREEDY right now.They haven't made any distribution deals with any other cable, satellite, or telco providers.

Expect to miss the whole pre season and maybe even the 1st or 2nd week of the regular season.
Time Warner is being GREEDY right now.They haven't made any distribution deals with any other cable, satellite, or telco providers.

I'm okay..if I miss the preseason.. However missing regular season games is a different story..

Please don't start that stupid *** "fire Mike brown" **** again :smh:

You no the first sign of a losing streak is going to bring the "Fire Mike Brown" |I
That got so annoying last year

Kobe shoots 5/28....fire mike brown

Bynum gets 4 rebounds....fire mike brown

Pau gets burned in P&R....fire mike brown

It's raining outside....fire mike brown :lol:

I really hope MB is prepared for the wolves this season (Media & Laker fans). Cuz its obvious that people all year are going to be trying to nail him to a cross for
every bad thing that happens to the Lakers this year.

Seriously Metta has zero trade value.

Nobody wants him for what he's making right now.

After this season the Lakers might use the amnesty rule on him or he might retire after this season.

Last edited:
I still want Barbosa... No other team seems to want the guy...

It allows us to have expendable players come trade deadline Blake, Duhon, Ebanks, Clark, and combo of rookies.

And if Barbosa isn't working out, you could always trade him to an Eastern Conference playoff hopeful at the deadline..

Come trade deadline we should be able to find a team that wants to unload a SF for PG help..

Not that theres anything wrong with wanting Barbosa essential...but i'm perfectly fine with the team we have now.

I mean theres already going to be some problems disbursing minutes between all the talent we currently have.
How much more can we possibly want on a 12 person roster?

Just my opinion... I think we're ready to go to war.

Not that theres anything wrong with wanting Barbosa essential...but i'm perfectly fine with the team we have now.
I mean theres already going to be some problems disbursing minutes between all the talent we currently have.
How much more can we possibly want on a 12 person roster?
Just my opinion... I think we're ready to go to war.

I agree but Barbosa bumps Blake & Duhon off the rotation.. Would still be 10 man rotation

And part of it is to try and find ways to get a few contracts off the book this season Blake & Duhon are prime candidates..

Metta is in his last season with the Lakers.. Unlikely he's back next year unless he agrees to take his $7mil over a couple years, rather than 1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom