New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Damn Adidas really must still be salty over Kobe dumping them and going to NIKE.

They are really serious about releasing all of his old signature shoe line and pissing him off :lol:

These right here were my first pair of Kobe's back when I was 16 and the adidas shoes he wore during his rookie year:

Link:

http://www.adidas.com/us/N?searchTerm=top+ten+2000

Will have to cop the blue ones.

Now I hope they retro & release the Adidas EQT Elevation's also.

Last edited:
i like the new dwight howard adidas shoe for this year. they have the old 90's adidas look to them but still look current. if they drop in bold laker colorways ima cop.

http://twcsportsnet.com/
I've been looking up every now and then if there is any update to whether or not my local tv provider will be carrying TWC Sportnet and I added my zip to their site and it says as of now, I won't be getting the channel. It seems for now only TWC is the only one carrying sportsnet channel. I hope they provide to everyone by the time the season starts.

BEEN A MINUTE

BUT FIRST OFF...

1 LOVE TO BIG DREW, MY DOOD HELD US DOWN FOR 2 CHIPS IN A BACK TO BACK TO BACK FINALS RUN....WELL *** DONE.

WHEN MY G PLAYED THROUGH THE KNEE IN '10-11 PLAYOFFS :x :wow: 8)

ALWAYS HAVE BEEN A FAN OF THE YOLO COMPLEX ON THE COURT

untitled-419kdh.gif

DOOD REPPED THE PURP X GOLD TUFF, DREW DONE CEMENTED HIS NAME IN THE LONG LIST OF LAKERS BIG MEN.

AND NOW GENTLEMAN

WE STRIKE BACK.

DWIGHT, WELCOME TO THE FRATERNITY

LETS GET THESE RINGS BIG DAWG, AND THE FRANCHISE CAN BE YOURS ONE DAY.

MY MAN GON NEED TO CHILL OFF THEM CHEERLEADERS AND AWG'S, GOLD DIGGERS GOING CRAZY NOW MY DOOD IS IN TOWN, ALL HANDS ARE ON DECK....STAY STRONG BROTHER, WRAP THAT **** UP EVERY TIME, 100% OF THE TIME.

HOPING WE RETAIN MATT THIS YEAR AS WELL, BE GOOD FOR DWIGHT TO HAVE A FAMILIAR FACE ON THE TEAM AS HE'S FITTING IN.

RIP PERKINS CAREER.

SHOWTIME IS BACKKKKKKKKKK

Last edited:
Ironically, I think Dwight coming to LA might have prolonged perkins career, with OKC atleast. The only shred of value he brings to that team is post defense. But still, dwight will dominate his fat ***

i think i might get a Dwight jersey shirt...i never do that just kobe but with dwight i might lol

Dwight Howard must have hated Orlando badly :rofl:

Haven't seen someone so happy to be in a Laker jersey since

0618-ron-artest-tmz-credit.jpg

Last edited:
Ironically, I think Dwight coming to LA might have prolonged perkins career, with OKC atleast. The only shred of value he brings to that team is post defense. But still, dwight will dominate his fat ***

And simultaneously, looking Ibaka up like we did possibly means Perkins gets the amnesty axe so we can sign Harden too. We signed all those trash centers this offseason, in anticipation of Dwight coming to the West. We gon' hack the **** out of him

And simultaneously, looking Ibaka up like we did possibly means Perkins gets the amnesty axe so we can sign Harden too. We signed all those trash centers this offseason, in anticipation of Dwight coming to the West. We gon' hack the **** out of him

That's good for us tho. Hack him. Hack the **** out of him. Go to Dwight early every quarter, get hacked, get in the penalty, and now we switch to Pau, Kobe and Nash touchin the ball, touch them boys, and it's 2 points, free, every time. :wink:

Will Mike Brown figure that out and utilize it? Not a chance, so you'll be fine, but if I was the coach, damn sure I would have every team on the ropes every single quarter. :lol:

That's good for us tho. Hack him. Hack the **** out of him. Go to Dwight early every quarter, get hacked, get in the penalty, and now we switch to Pau, Kobe and Nash touchin the ball, touch them boys, and it's 2 points, free, every time. :wink:
Will Mike Brown figure that out and utilize it? Not a chance, so you'll be fine, but if I was the coach, damn sure I would have every team on the ropes every single quarter. :lol:

I'm sure you would coach.

KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing
Lakers will retire @SHAQ No. 34 jersey on April 2 vs. Mavericks and Jamaal Wilkes' No. 52 jersey on Dec. 28 vs. Trail Blazers.

NT meetup time!

Whoever has the hookup on group seats at Staples Center needs to setup up the NT summit.If Benballer has a hook up.Someone hit him up on PM.

It might be hard because that game is on a Tuesday and it's against the Mavs and the game will be on national TV.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom