New Orleans Pelicans???

^ Very true, but I think people are just annoyed and disappointed with another red&blue team. I agree about that I think they should have stuck with their colors now or picked a new combination that isn't presently in the NBA

There's actually only 5 red and blue teams in the nba
Sixers
Hawks
Clippers
Pistons
Wizards
The pelicans main colors will be navy and gold
The problem in the NBA is more than half the league wears some shade of blue

The new Pelicans logo in the current/old colors:
I think black and gold like the Saint's could have been nice.
So much better than what theyre actually doing
mean.gif

Pelicans :smh:

Sick of seeing Red and Blue colors in the NBA - I loved that Aqua coloured Hornets jerseys

Last edited:
The logo looks a lot better with their old colors... Too much red & navy uniforms in the league right now, it needs to be mixed up.

The alternate logos look better than their primary, imo... Even though one of them strongly resembles the Nets' alternate logo :nerd: :lol:

What I really like about the logos is the crescents worked into just about every logo, pretty subtle I didn't notice it at first until I checked out the official site and was looking at all the logos.

Damn, why didn't they use Black & Gold?  That's perfect.

The league wouldn't let them have black as a color. They said they had too many teams that had black as a primary or secondary color. Their first choice was to have the same colors as the Saints. Actually, their FIRST choice was to try to get the Jazz name back from Utah but an agreement couldn't be reached.

Damn, why didn't they use Black & Gold?  That's perfect.

The league wouldn't let them have black as a color. They said they had too many teams that had black as a primary or secondary color. Their first choice was to have the same colors as the Saints. Actually, their FIRST choice was to try to get the Jazz name back from Utah but an agreement couldn't be reached.
If that was really the reason, it doesn't really make sense to not allow black, but to allow another red or blue

If that was really the reason, it doesn't really make sense to not allow black, but to allow another red or blue
View media item 235079

That's the answer they gave when asked the question at the local press conference. The word is that it's going to be primarily blue. We shall see. Judging from your diagram, red should have been the last thing that was allowed.

I just realized seeing this diagram that when the 13-14 season starts there's not gonna be a single team with teal in their logo :smh:
Hornets were the last

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom