New Orleans Pelicans???

None of those logos that were runner up's in the contest are better than what they have now. They made the right choice.

I like it...most team names sound dumb..you just get used to it after awhile...hell nba might be the home to the dumbest team names

I like the logo, but I'm still not feeling the name, sounds like some old ABA team.

To be honest, the logo stinks. A fierce animal logo is the last thing the NBA needed. The league went with the conservative choice as they always do as of late. The logo is nothing more than a secondary logo at best. With a name like the Pelicans, you were afforded the opportunity to go against tradition and take yourself less serious and they blew it. Doesn't help that the colors are red, gold and blue like half the league. A color combination of Light Blue, Yellow and White would have been perfect in this situation. Similar to the old team colors, but a new identity as a whole. I just don't like the rebranding of this franchise.

Last edited:
I like the Established in 2013 shirts, to me it says "You don't like it? Go kick rocks."

This hoody doesn't look too bad...
00442114-013022_catl_290.jpg

I like the logo with Saints and teal color. It's easy on the eyes but the teal gives it contrast.

I like it. Not crazy about it but it's not bad. N.O. is the closest team to me so I'll probably support and cop some shirts just so peeps can wonder what it is for a while.

100 times better. what kind of pelican has a red beak anyway, too many teams with red and blue also

I thought the logo looked just fine. But after looking at this color way, I think they should have stayed with the current colors. so much better.

Back
Top Bottom