New Orleans Pelicans???

Hope Charlotte becomes the Hornets again, I've always dug their logo and color set.

It becomes official tomorrow with a press conference and logo unveil. It's a shame they are changing to trash colors. When will people learn red, gold and navy don't look good together? Looked horrible on LeBrons Cavs and looked horrible on the '90s Nuggets.

Glad New Orleans changed their name...hornets name got tainted down there..**** George shinn too

21f955406654563f1077d07c2fdb78de_large

ummm... I'm pretty sure that's John Wall.

Press conference later today revealing official logo.

Last edited:
Just bring the hornets name back to Charlotte...Jordan better pay the fee since he's retroing all these shoes this year

I don't hate the logo but I think I would have been more content with a cartoony logo. Embrace that unless you are a fish, your mascot poses absolutely no threat. There's absolutely no reason in trying to rewrite the ornithological history of the pelican. We know what a pelican is, don't try to recreate it into being something it isn't. I've never once seen a pelican and thought "oh ****, kids get in the house! A pelican is looming and he looks mad!"

Back
Top Bottom