? New iPhone Summer 2009 ?

Has anyone seen the pics of the new iPhone with a sliding keyboard suppose to drop this summer ... if so post the pics. I'm trying to get the pic up ASAP.

what you saw was probably a concept drawing

im pretty sure theres no iphone+keyboard

Probably the Palm Pre...
wink.gif

someone posted pics of the new iphone a while back. i recall it being thinner at the bottom. It has nothin on the Pomegranate tho.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

someone posted pics of the new iphone a while back. i recall it being thinner at the bottom. It has nothin on the Pomegranate tho.

No such photos exist of what the next iphone will look like, your credibility will now be taken away.

i was gonna get one this month but i think i'll wait...i wish the Verizon rumors were true but i highly doubt that...

It seemed like a concept drawing but it looked legit, definitely hot, i think it's official. Nah it had a sliding keyboard and was white. I wanna say im90% sure it was a credible Apple source.

Originally Posted by Vnsddnn

It seemed like a concept drawing but it looked legit, definitely hot, i think it's official. Nah it had a sliding keyboard and was white. I wanna say im 90% sure it was a credible Apple source.

Doggie, there are websites dedicated to the very bleeding edge of apple news. What makes you think a shoe board would drop the latest credible news over thoseother sites? Use common sense.

there were two different ones posted a while back on NT, I'm going to look for them I think I saved the pics.

They werent the ones posted above

iPhone is nice, but my plan on SERO is not going to sway me to anything else so a phone can come out and do the world of things but I'm still not going toleave my SERO plan...

Back
Top Bottom