? New iPhone Summer 2009 ?

Is it confirmed that there is going to be a new iPhone this summer? Or is this just speculation?

Originally Posted by Vnsddnn

It seemed like a concept drawing but it looked legit, definitely hot, i think it's official. Nah it had a sliding keyboard and was white. I wanna say im 90% sure it was a credible Apple source.

Well thats not ginna release
The new iphone is gonna have a new casing thats it

I know nothing other than its been tested and is being tested....so its def in the works and given the way Apple drops products, safe to say summer at theearliest.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Is it confirmed that there is going to be a new iPhone this summer? Or is this just speculation?
They have already began ordering parts.

FM transmitter to play MP3 songs over your radio without attachements

3.2 Megapixel camera (No Flash)

Possible video editing and uploading

Mobile DVR recording options

802.11n Wi-Fi chip

It will be announced in the middle of June.

There is speculation that they may announce some type of "Premium" iPhone also because 5 megapixel camera have also been ordered.

No pics have leaked but AT&T is geeked. Claiming that this new iPhone will revolutionize the mobile market again.

if it does drop i am getting it for sure
pimp.gif
to AT&T not making you pay full price when a upgrade of your old phone comes out

copped x2 for me and the wifey... i broke my phone and now i have a phone that doesnt even have a camera... i wanna dish out the money but i keep on hearingreleases left and right... well i guess its this summer for me then...

i will be glad when this thing drops already. i been waiting. still using my 1st gen jailbroken/unlocked 8gb. waiting for a few more features than what the 3ghad, do i decided to skip that generation and hold out for the 3rd, hopefully it will be worth it ...

The only real news out there is that apple has ordered hundreds of thousands of flash memory chips, since the iphone will most likely get bumped up to 32GBwhen the iphone 3.0 software becomes live.

They were talking about an iphone mini with no wifi in it somewhere as well i think i read 99-149 if so i`m out even tho my girl wants to buy me an iphone formy birthday

At&t is now selling unlocked iphone 3g contract free.

o2 UK just put the Iphone 3g on FREE with 2 yrs contract. (used to be 89 pounds or something).

apple is trying to push more 3g iphone out before the new one release ? or getting rid of it ?

one thing for sure New phone is coming out... and i wanna know what they got before i jump on Omnia HD, N97 or Palm pre.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

if it does drop i am getting it for sure
pimp.gif
to AT&T not making you pay full price when a upgrade of your old phone comes out
If someone got an iPhone in the past year I'd think they'd still have to pay full price no?

Back
Top Bottom