Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

My goodness.
indifferent.gif

I think if I were running this team, I'd immediately cut everyone but Brook Lopez.

That's 6 straight losses. The final score doesn't reflect how bad of a game this was for us. The game was over at the half.

Play in the second half was better, but obviously meant nothing. There were a few instances where Devin looked like he was himself again.

We need to come out aggressive against the Pacers on Friday. Besides Philly, they're probably our worst opponent for the month.

bad game

I actually left in the middle of the third. (something i do not do even when it is bad)

YI played ZERO defense.

scalabrine should not have all of those points.

Off to play Indy next.

Pacers tonight

CDR is making some noise (as usual) about the team and the leader of the team.

He really needs to watch out especially if they do not trade devin

Devin is on the block. They are very dissappointed by his play and his attitude on the court.

I still say the only one worth anything on this team is Brook. He is and should be the only untouchable.

Humpries played well the other night and I expect him to play like that for this team.

GO NETS!!!!

Brook is & should be the only untouchable player on this team. He is the centerpiece of our future...

So much for Shawne Williams... Today he turned himself in to Memphis authorities on 8 counts of drug charges. 4 for conspiracy to selling cocaine & 4 forpossession of codeine with intent to sell.

He's in a Memphis jail as of now.

[h1]Nets waive F Shawne Williams 4 days after trade[/h1]
1 hour, 27 minutes ago

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP)-The New Jersey Nets have waived recentlyacquired forward Shawne Williams(notes).

Nets president Rod Thorn announced the move on Friday, just four days after Williams was acquired from Dallas along with Kris Humphries(notes)for veteran forward Eduardo Najera(notes).

Williams averaged 5.2 points and 2.4 rebounds in his four seasons with Indiana and Dallas. The former first-round draft pick of the Pacers in 2006 has notplayed in a game this season.
http://sports.yahoo.com/n...mp;prov=ap&type=lgns

Nets in the bonus here with 9 minutes left in the 2nd... Lets take advantage of this & bring it to the rim & get to the line.

We allowed 41 points in the second quarter.

This game should be closer. We still managed to not take advantage of them being in the penalty early in the quarter.

Devin is playing well, for a change. I like what I'm seeing from Humphries, so far.

Street dreams
pimp.gif

2nd quarter was a killer, whats with Indy & these runs the past couple games.

We played better D at the start but they just took over & we couldn't get back.

We played well at the beginning of the 2nd, but from the last few minutes of the 2nd quarter to the rest of the game, we were pathetic.

4 game west coast road trip starting tomorrow.
tired.gif

Tomorrow's game against the Clippers starts a bit early. 3:30 EST.

Anymore of them ticket hookups
nerd.gif
?? I wanna get some for the grizz game feb 21st

^ Not as of yet Henz0

I will pm you if I get any.....

Short west coast trip starts this afternoon. (Always hated MLK day games for some reason.)

Nets looking as bad as ever this past week and I think it will not get any better soon.

Harris played like the Devin of old Friday and hopefully that continues.

Yi and Brook right now are the main guys on the team. Yi Has done well. even if the bad games this week.

lets try to get a win this week.

GO NETS!!!

Back
Top Bottom