Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

Lee on Kaman
pimp.gif
eek.gif

did anyone who's watching this game on league pass hear the dude just say "nobody in the league knows who shannon brown is".
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Been busy at work.

Just saw the Lee dunk on the video companion on the Nets site
eek.gif
pimp.gif

First quarter looked horrible from those points.

Hopefully they will kick it up for the second half.

Only bright spot was humphries. I like what he brings to the table, especially the grittiness. Good offensive game for him as well today

From Yahoo!:
Jan 19 According to USA Today, ESPN's Chad Ford is reporting there are rumors of a possible trade which would bring the Wizards' Caron Butler to New Jersey in exchange for point guard Devin Harris.
Recommendation: ESPN's Trade Machine would call this deal a match, since both players' salaries match up pretty equally. There has been talk of the Nets becoming disgruntled with Harris' (lack of) leadership ability and constant injuries, leading to owner Rod Thorn saying that he's no longer sold on Harris as a core piece of the team. The deal is strictly speculation at this point, but the fantasy value of both Courtney Lee and Chris Douglas-Roberts would take a hit should this deal materialize.

Im not a fan of that trade for 1 reason & that reason is that we would have Dooling & Quinn as our PG rotation. Caron is a great player & with ouryoung talent, good future draft pick & possible free agents, would be a great fit for us. I still don't like that fact that we wouldn't have goodPG's for us though. If we trade Harris I would want to trade him for only 2 things:

-A young future All Star PG in return
or
-Guranteed we have John Wall as our PG.

Yes, Harris hasn't lived up to expectations this year. His play is down, injuries up & he isn't a leader. This is all true... But, What if we gt agood free agent, thwn the pressure won't be on him to lead as much. He could fall into that secondary scoring / star role where he is suited.

Its not a gurantee that we will get John Wall... If it was then I would be all for this trade. & if we get Wall & it could deal comes along, then wecan trade Devin if need be. But until then, I want him as our starting PG.

I agree JB23 although Harris has been the player the mavs had not the one we saw for the nets when he first arrived or last year.

Although Butler would take away from the CDRs and C. Lee's of the the team, I do feel butler would be a nice addition as long as another deal would be inplace to add another player.

I also feel that YI will be gone as well. Brook would work better with someone like humpries next to him then YI.

I am seeing Starbury all over again with Devin.

Should be interesting for this team come february.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

From Yahoo!:
Jan 19 According to USA Today, ESPN's Chad Ford is reporting there are rumors of a possible trade which would bring the Wizards' Caron Butler to New Jersey in exchange for point guard Devin Harris.
Recommendation: ESPN's Trade Machine would call this deal a match, since both players' salaries match up pretty equally. There has been talk of the Nets becoming disgruntled with Harris' (lack of) leadership ability and constant injuries, leading to owner Rod Thorn saying that he's no longer sold on Harris as a core piece of the team. The deal is strictly speculation at this point, but the fantasy value of both Courtney Lee and Chris Douglas-Roberts would take a hit should this deal materialize.

Good!

Never been a fan of Devin (as you guys may or may not know).

And when a team goes through constant losing, it tends to bring out the true colors of a player. Saw it in the past with Kidd... With Steph... Courtney Lee...Skip... Etc... And now you can add Devin Harris to the list of guys that dog it when the chips are down.

He's a nice complimentary player. (And he may not be at 100%). But healthy or not, I just don't think he's the guy to be the "big dog" inNJ/Brooklyn.

I haven't watched many games lately. But last I checked, the only guy that was playing hard night in and night out (for the most part) was Brook.

First time brook and Robin start against each other.

Also, The Lakers called about Devin.

It was getting a bit out of hand midway through the 3rd (the time we usually decide to collapse after a good half), but we're still in it.

Back
Top Bottom