Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

Wow, I didn't even hear about the Sean incident. What an idiot. He seriously has problems.

I did hear about the T-Will sleeping incident, though.

Well harris is questionable tonight due to his wrist.

More minutes for quinn...........

spurs tonight.

Kris is a hell of a player, you guys will like him if he stays focused. It may be harder since he's not on a Playoff team, but I hope he gets minutes.EVERYONE loved that kid while he was here in Dallas. He was Brandon Bass with more attitude, and quite frankly more athleticism. He can settle for the 10-15foot jumper a little too much, but you guys got a good deal here, no doubt.

Thanks Japan.

Maybe Eddie will be happy to be on a winner again.

That contract is nuts though.

His buyout next year is insane.

He gets like 75% of that contract.

Good news on the Dallas deal... Wish we could give some positive news about Eddie, but he didn't do much for us here. He's supposed to come in & dothe dirty work, so hopefully he gets that job done with you guys. Health was an issue with him here, we'll see how it plays out for him in Dallas.

Lets look to stop the Spurs winning streak against us tonight...
nerd.gif

this offense is to easy to make defenses changes to

Kiki getting his first t. Lawrence got his first ejection in san antonio

Brook carried most of the load, again. Our bench was outscored 58-14.

We weren't making the best shot selections at the beginning of the 3rd quarter, but still managed to keep it close in the first 5 or 6 minutes. Thatobviously wasn't going to last long against the Spurs.

Combined, Keyon and Courtney were 6-21 from the field.

Corny trivia of the day:

Which current Net is the last player to have any rememberence of Jason Kidd being on the team?

Boone...
nerd.gif

Updates:

& deal being looking out, might get done this week.

Possible players: Boone, Simmons, or Battie. All 3 are being shopped around.

Williams (newest addition) was not waived today, Nets are giving him a chance.

DING

lol.

Only one left from the Kidd era of the Nets.

Yeah Shawne is getting a chance.

He has the talent........wait we said that before about a Sean Williams.............

I think we'll keep it close with Boston on Wednesday. We tend to play to the level of competition and then completely fall apart at some point in thesecond half.

And we need our bench to step up.

Jan 11 G Devin Harris, who missed 10 games earlier with a strained groin that he originally injured in pre-season and then aggravated in the second game, was back out of the lineup Sunday with a sore right wrist. Harris went for an MRI that showed mild tendinitis but no structural damage. Still, it was too sore for him to play after he warmed up. He expects to be back Wednesday. "He might have jammed it. It really started to bother him (Friday in New Orleans," explained interim coach/GM Kiki Vandeweghe. "He hasn't said anything, he played with it. For the most part, he's played a little hurt all year. Why should he be different from anyone else on this team?"

No Sheed JB.

One of the articles said he will be out tonight.

Still dealing with a tough team though.

Humpries will play tonight. Shawne is not and will be away from the team getting in BBALL shape.

Yeah, I heard them playing Shook Ones just now.
pimp.gif

Allowing nearly 40 points; terrible 1st quarter for us.

Back
Top Bottom