Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

Koopa -

As much as Yi has been "BETTER", Look at the games he has done well.

Besides maybe the Knicks (Which only has one post defender) the hawks and bucks do not have post defenders.

He played horrible vs the Cavs that had tons of post guy to matchup to him.

Just cause he is finally taking advantage of competition that is weaker or does not guard him the same way then him does not mean he is the player he wasalways suppose to be.

I was told Dirk and him had the same game.

He is still learning. I give him credit for playing well. but he is still nowhere near a number 6 pick.

He still is softer than a a fresh pillow out of the plastic.

but he has played well during many of the blowouts.............

Hopefully we start out with some energy tonight. We started the game terribly against Atlanta.

We're going to need more than 11 combined points from our backcourt to make this competitive.

[h1]All bets are off: Nets ban gambling on team plane[/h1]
Jan 7, 11:57 pm EST

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP)-All bets are off on the New JerseyNets' team plane.

A team spokesman confirms the Nets have decided to ban gambling on their flights, not long after it apparently led to the locker room incident involvingGilbert Arenas(notes)and his guns.

The ban was first reported by The New York Times, which said players were informed Wednesday. Team president Rod Thorn told the newspaper that the Nets havenever had a problem with gambling, but "obviously, you can see what can happen."

An official who has been briefed on the investigation into the incident in Washington told The Associated Press the dispute between Arenas and Javaris Crittenton(notes)began during a card game on the team's flight home from a West Coast trip on Dec. 19.

We're allowing them to shoot over 50% from the field, but we did a good job cutting into the lead in the 2nd.

Could be much worse right now

just got in

Chris quinn not saving us yet????

lol.

16 assists for Paul before the 4th.

We haven't gotten much from Devin, but we're still in the game.

when this team wants to fight they do

ROC - who is in your avy???? She looks like she is over 50

No, she's only 20. I guess it's just the angle.
laugh.gif

Her name is Beatrice Martin; a singer from Canada.

We got a lot from our bench (mainly Keyon) tonight. Courtney played great.

I can't get over how poorly Devin has been playing.
laugh.gif

Yeah, Devin has been lacking this year. Look at Vince's absence as to why.

I'm good with the performance yesterday. We actually made some 3's last night!
eek.gif

Eddie is gone.

Sean Williams is gone.

Shawne Williams will be cut (The efforts to rid ourselves of williams on the roster has begun.)

Kris Humpries is in.

Next is Boone, Battie, Simmons, and Dooling in that order.

Nets want nothing for them unless it is younger players, money, or draft picks. Trying to make room to sign a few d-leaguers who have played well.

I think we should by Twill a travel pillow to carry with him everywhere since he likes sleeping in instead of going to practice. ( He will be the next williamswe hate.)

Nets are becoming the TJ MAXX of the league. Veterans being shopped for next to nothing to teams that will use them. i am ok with this especially if we haveonly three wins at this point.

I glad we cut Sean Williams. Dude was trash. Im not sold on Shawne either though. Josh Boone is just as bad. Very one dimensional. And I haven't Kris playtoo much.

At the end, Im down for whatever because like VC said we've got 3 wins thus far.

Speaking of Sean, he got kicked out of a club twice last month for hitting a employee in the head with a ice bucket. Then cursed out a waitress.

He had such high hopes to be such a great shot blocker & rebounder down low. The length he had, athletisism, & jumping ability was fun to watch &made me think he would be a good part of this team. He went downhill quick on the court & that turned into off the court problems as well. I remember heplayed great when J Kidd was out on the court, they were a pretty good alley oop duo for that short period of time.

Back
Top Bottom