Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

The Nets should just keep running the back door pass for Roberts. It's working really well for them.

We played them tough all game. Only had about 7 turnovers. Our shooting in the 3rd quarter killed us. Getting pounded on the boards never help either lol.

There were a couple of things today

lebron cries wayyyyy too much

talking to the refs every damn play

The other thing was the third quarter with 3 min left

kiki should never of put battie, Boone, Hassell, lee, and dooling on the floor together

your down three with a front Line that has zero offense and a backcourt that did nothing up to that point

Just lineup management

Lebron was great as always though too

I'm confident about picking up the win against Milwaukee. We've played well in our last two games. Just like VC3 said, a few mishaps during the last game, but we did play well throughout most of the game against one of the best teams in theEast.

And we need better play from Courtney.

Skip was just bought out. (Thank you god)

And the Nets now can open discussions again with Dallas for Humpries and Williams for Najera. (There has to be a rule against a team and the amount of playerswith the same name you can have especially when they are all knuckle heads. Shawne and sean williams, Twill etc etc)

Bucks tonight.

I expect a good game but who knows with this team anymore. YI I think will bounce back tonight.

GO NETS!!!!!!!!

CHRIS QUINN IS NOW IN NEW JERSEY
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Got the Heats 2nd round pick in 2012 too for our trade exception.

I expect Quinn to be bought out as well though. That makes 10 draft picks now over the next three seasons for NJ/Brooklyn

Rumor had it Nets wanted to trade Boone for Graham as well.

Hayes is supposed to be tonight ( again
laugh.gif
)

Devin vs Jennings tonight.

Bucks haven't been great since their early good start to the year, let's try to pick up a win.

I swear i got the right mind to run down to the Izod Center and teach these how to box out and play defense.

Devin was 0-4 from the field. Courtney was off to good start; 3-3 from the field in the first, and then he didn't score for the rest of the game.

11 points combined from those two.

Lucky I am on my phone so the caps button will not stay

lol

This team can not play defense, run zero, zero plays on offense.

Courtney lee needs to grow the $&@ up. He scored 6 in the first quarter and was nearly beat out by Trenton Hassell and he played only 6 min in the fourth

he does not want to be here and u know what, there's the door

najera shooting threes, Tony battie shooting threes

Terrance skipping....... Freaking skipping up the court during garbage time

Devin needs to be a leader and he is not

yi was the only one who came to play today. And that is by default

This team is that bad

Kiki should of never taken this coaching job

Lawrence would have done better

I truly wish these guys would wake up and play this damn game

Whooooo! Rant done

I agree about Lee. He is obviously miserable here. IMO, he wasn't that good in ORL. What are the chances we trade him?

They had a glimmer there but they are falling fast in the third.

Chris Quinn get burn yet?????????

yi's doing work in this league right now, *@!$ all the haters/doubters.
pimp.gif

In the last 5 games, Devin has been averaging: 14 ppg, 8 apg, 3.8 TOs, while shooting around 34% from the field.

Yeah Devin is on a bad shooting streak. Vinces absence is clearly evident. Devin really benefited fro
Carters play and fed off it. Devins gotta continue to find his way.

How did Quinn look out there in garbage time??

Back
Top Bottom