Need some words of advice from my NT fam...

I think this may be the first time I agreed with DC

OP im having the same problem, I play college ball and my girl is dumb lazy, plus we doing the long distance thing too
30t6p3b.gif

$#@& getting serious...therefore if you done told her all you could, give it a little and dead it

Originally Posted by Lilyuh

Dead her, if im working out every day to look as good as i can, there is no reason my boyfriend should/cant maintain a certain level of fitness.
that made me laugh 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lilyuh

Dead her, if im working out every day to look as good as i can, there is no reason my boyfriend should/cant maintain a certain level of fitness.
that made me laugh 
laugh.gif

If she's not fat, what's the big deal. Just because you enjoy sports and the gym doesn't mean she does. As long as she can maintain a healthy lifestyle it's none of your business.

Now if she is on the chunky side and it bothers you, suck it up and deal with it. Because if you convince her to tone up and get all sexy for you, she gonna leave you soon thereafter lol.

If she's not fat, what's the big deal. Just because you enjoy sports and the gym doesn't mean she does. As long as she can maintain a healthy lifestyle it's none of your business.

Now if she is on the chunky side and it bothers you, suck it up and deal with it. Because if you convince her to tone up and get all sexy for you, she gonna leave you soon thereafter lol.

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

Your logic is flawed

Your logic is flawed

i dunno OP, just help her

i help my chick in the gym an even with her diet, i even lead her in the right direction with supplements for her goals. has def helped her out

i rather have a chick who is cocky than a chick who accepts bein below avg physique wise.

btw if a girl got a cute face an not matchin her body with it..........that is so sad to me. i dunno im just a health nut i guess, i talk to friends n co worker females about food an exercise, i believe we should all try our best to reach our genetic potential.

i dunno OP, just help her

i help my chick in the gym an even with her diet, i even lead her in the right direction with supplements for her goals. has def helped her out

i rather have a chick who is cocky than a chick who accepts bein below avg physique wise.

btw if a girl got a cute face an not matchin her body with it..........that is so sad to me. i dunno im just a health nut i guess, i talk to friends n co worker females about food an exercise, i believe we should all try our best to reach our genetic potential.

LOL @ Suck it up. I am really not understanding the idea of just letting her be if he is happy. If he is trying to help HER be more attractive to HIM (which improves his happiness in the relationship), I don't see the issue.

Oh let me guess, because it is selfish on his part? And? So? Everyone has selfish moments. Live with it.

LOL @ Suck it up. I am really not understanding the idea of just letting her be if he is happy. If he is trying to help HER be more attractive to HIM (which improves his happiness in the relationship), I don't see the issue.

Oh let me guess, because it is selfish on his part? And? So? Everyone has selfish moments. Live with it.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Your logic is flawed

very

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Your logic is flawed

very

Back
Top Bottom