Need some words of advice from my NT fam...

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

GIFSoup

this is how I'm feeling right now
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly, and this is what i did when i had met my girls family. When we went to dinner, I was straight eyeballing her mom. Her mom is tall, slim and attractive so that to me said my girl wouldnt been in bad shape, all this provided. I'd suggest you take her to the gym with you...she probably just needs that extra extra motivation on your end. Also she needs to watch her eating habits. My girl doesnt eat a lot so Im lucky and her weight is consistent.

If she doesnt shape up then you might wanna have to do what you have to do....a year and change is considerable amount of time to be with someone but then again it's not.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

GIFSoup

this is how I'm feeling right now
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly, and this is what i did when i had met my girls family. When we went to dinner, I was straight eyeballing her mom. Her mom is tall, slim and attractive so that to me said my girl wouldnt been in bad shape, all this provided. I'd suggest you take her to the gym with you...she probably just needs that extra extra motivation on your end. Also she needs to watch her eating habits. My girl doesnt eat a lot so Im lucky and her weight is consistent.

If she doesnt shape up then you might wanna have to do what you have to do....a year and change is considerable amount of time to be with someone but then again it's not.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Truth, I'm married and ONCE my wife got lazy and started to let herself go and put it straight up to her.

Just like you said your love is conditional, right? Well I asked her, "if I just gave up and got fat and wasn't making moves to better our situation, would you stay with me?" Her honest answer, "no." Then I said "ok, I'm not gonna be married to a fat, out of shape woman. So address the issue or I will." She's in the gym 3-4 times a week now and got a personal trainer.

You gotta be cold about it and if she doesn't change, you gotta move on. We live in a time where the options are damn near limitless. Women and men need to understand this and if they want to keep the one they have, they need be constantly working to do so.

Being cut up into your 60s isn't unrealistic either.
you, my man, are a patron saint. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Truth, I'm married and ONCE my wife got lazy and started to let herself go and put it straight up to her.

Just like you said your love is conditional, right? Well I asked her, "if I just gave up and got fat and wasn't making moves to better our situation, would you stay with me?" Her honest answer, "no." Then I said "ok, I'm not gonna be married to a fat, out of shape woman. So address the issue or I will." She's in the gym 3-4 times a week now and got a personal trainer.

You gotta be cold about it and if she doesn't change, you gotta move on. We live in a time where the options are damn near limitless. Women and men need to understand this and if they want to keep the one they have, they need be constantly working to do so.

Being cut up into your 60s isn't unrealistic either.
you, my man, are a patron saint. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude i just read through the whole thread.

This is something i noticed with a lot of brothas. We're in the gym getting fit and we settle for girls who either let themselves go physically or gain weight and do nothing about it.

She's lucky. Real lucky. You're a better man than me..one of my cardinal rules is a woman's stomach shouldnt stick out past her *******. If it's as bad as you say, you might need an intervention from a PT homie.

You're an athlete too. damn.

This is something i noticed with a lot of brothas. We're in the gym getting fit and we settle for girls who either let themselves go physically or gain weight and do nothing about it.

She's lucky. Real lucky. You're a better man than me..one of my cardinal rules is a woman's stomach shouldnt stick out past her *******. If it's as bad as you say, you might need an intervention from a PT homie.

i remember somebody makin a thread like this and imma qoute this gem I got from it:

Hit her with the "Baby, how you gonna love me if your heart isn't healthy?"
pimp.gif

problem solved

i remember somebody makin a thread like this and imma qoute this gem I got from it:

Hit her with the "Baby, how you gonna love me if your heart isn't healthy?"
pimp.gif

problem solved

You are losing attraction to her, or just not attracted to her anymore. Are you finding excuses for maybe not being IN love with her anymore? There is a difference between loving someone and being IN love with them.

Some girls, when they become comfortable with their man, or are happy, they indulge in food. I remember I gained quite a bit of weight when I was with my ex at one point. Then he had the nerve to tell me, I was getting plump. Well um yea, what'd you expect if you and I went out to eat all this greasy and unhealthy food all the time when we went out? I was a student very concentrated into my studies at that time too. So, I did not put in time to workout or even think about it. How about you acquire a healthier lifestyle with her? You can motivate her and do it together when you can. You say you do not have time, well make time for it to fit into your schedule.

But, how I see it, love is supposed to be unconditional. I see many couples marry young and once they have children, they got beer bellies and lose their sex appeal. I know I will probably still love my man even if he is balding with a pot belly, because I love him for traits beyond his looks.

If you are losing attractiveness to her now because she is out of shape and it is severely affecting your love for her, then maybe you need to re-evaluate your feelings for her.

You are losing attraction to her, or just not attracted to her anymore. Are you finding excuses for maybe not being IN love with her anymore? There is a difference between loving someone and being IN love with them.

Some girls, when they become comfortable with their man, or are happy, they indulge in food. I remember I gained quite a bit of weight when I was with my ex at one point. Then he had the nerve to tell me, I was getting plump. Well um yea, what'd you expect if you and I went out to eat all this greasy and unhealthy food all the time when we went out? I was a student very concentrated into my studies at that time too. So, I did not put in time to workout or even think about it. How about you acquire a healthier lifestyle with her? You can motivate her and do it together when you can. You say you do not have time, well make time for it to fit into your schedule.

But, how I see it, love is supposed to be unconditional. I see many couples marry young and once they have children, they got beer bellies and lose their sex appeal. I know I will probably still love my man even if he is balding with a pot belly, because I love him for traits beyond his looks.

If you are losing attractiveness to her now because she is out of shape and it is severely affecting your love for her, then maybe you need to re-evaluate your feelings for her.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I think ya'll read it wrong.  She DOES NOT have booty-doo
laugh.gif
  I think was saying I wanted to prevent that.  I think I worded it wrong.  But anyways if ya'll want an update the point was made and a new attitude is being shown.  Lets just see how long it last.  And as far as her Momma goes, she's in decent shape for her age.  I seent pics of her when she was younger tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I think ya'll read it wrong.  She DOES NOT have booty-doo
laugh.gif
  I think was saying I wanted to prevent that.  I think I worded it wrong.  But anyways if ya'll want an update the point was made and a new attitude is being shown.  Lets just see how long it last.  And as far as her Momma goes, she's in decent shape for her age.  I seent pics of her when she was younger tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

wow i have no answer lol sorry

but really depends if YOU LOVE HER ALOT.....or just by looks
Don't kill the dude for not wanting to pop a pill to get up for his own woman.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

wow i have no answer lol sorry

but really depends if YOU LOVE HER ALOT.....or just by looks
Don't kill the dude for not wanting to pop a pill to get up for his own woman.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

lol....honestly, is she overweight or something or is it that your expectations are set too high???....plenty of lazy good looking girls out there, but if what you want is a woman that enjoys a gym just as much as you may then she might not be the best match for you, stop trying to change her, if its not her steez to get off her $$$ and hit the treadmill and you are too shallow to accept that one day she might evolve into a fat $$$ then accept that an move on, find someone better suited for you nd quit wasting yours and her time.

Got damn KSteezy man 
roll.gif
. Man sometimes I think that you are faking this cheesy attitude but it is real. 
laugh.gif

He shouldn't try and "change" her? Fool don't you know that people try to change people in relationships? Whether you want to turn a blind eye to it or not doesn't matter. That is a fundamental practice in relationships. Trying to change the other person.

If she is getting BIG, then it is his duty as a man to convince her someway/somehow to get with the program All of that, "You are supposed to love her for what she is" nonsense has no place in the real world. Cut it out!!!!!

Originally Posted by MonStar1

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif

Things aren't getting better.

Real talk, what is her before and after playing weight?
Do you want me to contact her on FB and call her fat everyday for a week so she can get the picture? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

lol....honestly, is she overweight or something or is it that your expectations are set too high???....plenty of lazy good looking girls out there, but if what you want is a woman that enjoys a gym just as much as you may then she might not be the best match for you, stop trying to change her, if its not her steez to get off her $$$ and hit the treadmill and you are too shallow to accept that one day she might evolve into a fat $$$ then accept that an move on, find someone better suited for you nd quit wasting yours and her time.

Got damn KSteezy man 
roll.gif
. Man sometimes I think that you are faking this cheesy attitude but it is real. 
laugh.gif

He shouldn't try and "change" her? Fool don't you know that people try to change people in relationships? Whether you want to turn a blind eye to it or not doesn't matter. That is a fundamental practice in relationships. Trying to change the other person.

If she is getting BIG, then it is his duty as a man to convince her someway/somehow to get with the program All of that, "You are supposed to love her for what she is" nonsense has no place in the real world. Cut it out!!!!!

Originally Posted by MonStar1

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif

Things aren't getting better.

Real talk, what is her before and after playing weight?
Do you want me to contact her on FB and call her fat everyday for a week so she can get the picture? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom