Need some words of advice from my NT fam...

Man, it ultimately depends on on your preferences.  As the child of a Panamanian woman, I can say that while they're loyal, they can be headstrong at times.  You did know what you were getting into by getting into a relationship with her, though...  Or at least I hope you did, anyway. 
nerd.gif

Man, it ultimately depends on on your preferences.  As the child of a Panamanian woman, I can say that while they're loyal, they can be headstrong at times.  You did know what you were getting into by getting into a relationship with her, though...  Or at least I hope you did, anyway. 
nerd.gif

simple answer OP

women being out of shape is a MENTAL issue and not a PHYSICAL issue IMO...

if she worked out, and still looked the same I bet you would be cool with it (right?)

but since she won't even make the EFFORT to stay in shape, that's what is making you angry (right?)

explain that to her, and if she still refuses to meet you half way.... CUT HER LOOSE... if she can't understand your feelings and be willing to work on them, she ain't wifey material

/thread and "come at me bro" to whoever disagrees
smile.gif

simple answer OP

women being out of shape is a MENTAL issue and not a PHYSICAL issue IMO...

if she worked out, and still looked the same I bet you would be cool with it (right?)

but since she won't even make the EFFORT to stay in shape, that's what is making you angry (right?)

explain that to her, and if she still refuses to meet you half way.... CUT HER LOOSE... if she can't understand your feelings and be willing to work on them, she ain't wifey material

/thread and "come at me bro" to whoever disagrees
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Truth, I'm married and ONCE my wife got lazy and started to let herself go and put it straight up to her.

Just like you said your love is conditional, right? Well I asked her, "if I just gave up and got fat and wasn't making moves to better our situation, would you stay with me?" Her honest answer, "no." Then I said "ok, I'm not gonna be married to a fat, out of shape woman. So address the issue or I will." She's in the gym 3-4 times a week now and got a personal trainer.

You gotta be cold about it and if she doesn't change, you gotta move on. We live in a time where the options are damn near limitless. Women and men need to understand this and if they want to keep the one they have, they need be constantly working to do so.

Being cut up into your 60s isn't unrealistic either.
seinfeld-clapping-gif.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Truth, I'm married and ONCE my wife got lazy and started to let herself go and put it straight up to her.

Just like you said your love is conditional, right? Well I asked her, "if I just gave up and got fat and wasn't making moves to better our situation, would you stay with me?" Her honest answer, "no." Then I said "ok, I'm not gonna be married to a fat, out of shape woman. So address the issue or I will." She's in the gym 3-4 times a week now and got a personal trainer.

You gotta be cold about it and if she doesn't change, you gotta move on. We live in a time where the options are damn near limitless. Women and men need to understand this and if they want to keep the one they have, they need be constantly working to do so.

Being cut up into your 60s isn't unrealistic either.
seinfeld-clapping-gif.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I feel like I might be about to cut my girl loose...we been together for a year and half and I don't know if I can keep going on any longer.  I love her.  I love her family. But heres the problem.

She's really pretty.  She's Panamanian/White.  Light skin w/freckles.  But she isn't taking care of her body like I think she should.  We have had discussions and she will workout every now and then but she's not giving the right effort.  It might be unfair because ever since I met her I seen the "potential" and I've been trying to get her to see it too.  A year and a half later she isn't getting with the program.  She's just lazy and spoiled.  Its a major turnoff.  I tried to talk about it over and over again but it's gonna take me to end it for her to get the picture.  I asked her "why would you let something that's good for you come in between us".  And she didn't have a good answer.  If you guys don't know I'm an athlete and fitness is pretty important to me.  I'm not sure we are headed in the same direction.  I will never be out of shape and will probably be cut up well into my 60's.  All I ask is my wife maintain her body and prevent "booty-do" (her stomach stickout more than her booty-do).  She's not fat or anything right now but I would like to prevent that from happening....its becoming a struggle that I can't deal with.  Any words of advice?

I really would like to hear from WisePharoh, BlackMagnus, MytMouse, and the others I chop up game with.
Same here word for word. I would never tell any girl that she is getting bigger or whatever, she has to figure that out herself (my girl recently lost 20 pounds. She looked good anyway but is back to her original weight of when
I first met her
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
). If you do think she is truly lazy and won't change, then you probably have to cut your losses and move on. That's not being shallow or anything either, you just shouldn't have to feel like you're stuck
and settling, especially when you are putting your own work in.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I feel like I might be about to cut my girl loose...we been together for a year and half and I don't know if I can keep going on any longer.  I love her.  I love her family. But heres the problem.

She's really pretty.  She's Panamanian/White.  Light skin w/freckles.  But she isn't taking care of her body like I think she should.  We have had discussions and she will workout every now and then but she's not giving the right effort.  It might be unfair because ever since I met her I seen the "potential" and I've been trying to get her to see it too.  A year and a half later she isn't getting with the program.  She's just lazy and spoiled.  Its a major turnoff.  I tried to talk about it over and over again but it's gonna take me to end it for her to get the picture.  I asked her "why would you let something that's good for you come in between us".  And she didn't have a good answer.  If you guys don't know I'm an athlete and fitness is pretty important to me.  I'm not sure we are headed in the same direction.  I will never be out of shape and will probably be cut up well into my 60's.  All I ask is my wife maintain her body and prevent "booty-do" (her stomach stickout more than her booty-do).  She's not fat or anything right now but I would like to prevent that from happening....its becoming a struggle that I can't deal with.  Any words of advice?

I really would like to hear from WisePharoh, BlackMagnus, MytMouse, and the others I chop up game with.
Same here word for word. I would never tell any girl that she is getting bigger or whatever, she has to figure that out herself (my girl recently lost 20 pounds. She looked good anyway but is back to her original weight of when
I first met her
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
). If you do think she is truly lazy and won't change, then you probably have to cut your losses and move on. That's not being shallow or anything either, you just shouldn't have to feel like you're stuck
and settling, especially when you are putting your own work in.

Originally Posted by Lilyuh

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Call me a jerk, but no matter the girl's size, I always "play" call them fat. So they never know what to think. It has a 100% success rate. You might want to try it. But I start the fat jokes early on. You are 1+ year into this thing, so you might be SOL
laugh.gif
Youre probably single.

If that's you in your avy, you probably are too.

But I guess it's not your picture, since you're The Hater Boxden.

You're probably still single though, cause no one with a girlfriend would write to themselves on the internet.

Congrats Alex.

Have fun in college, kid.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Call me a jerk, but no matter the girl's size, I always "play" call them fat. So they never know what to think. It has a 100% success rate. You might want to try it. But I start the fat jokes early on. You are 1+ year into this thing, so you might be SOL
laugh.gif
Youre probably single.

If that's you in your avy, you probably are too.

But I guess it's not your picture, since you're The Hater Boxden.

You're probably still single though, cause no one with a girlfriend would write to themselves on the internet.

Congrats Alex.

Have fun in college, kid.

Is she getting fat or you afraid of her fat potential? How big is her mom?

If she isnt fat, or getting fat, I dont see the problem with not working out.

Is she getting fat or you afraid of her fat potential? How big is her mom?

If she isnt fat, or getting fat, I dont see the problem with not working out.

If it bothers you now it will always bother you. Move on or cheat on her. Keep her to raise your kids and look forward to a slimmer girl next door. That's my advice.

Remember, no matter how hot a girl is, someone, right now, is sick of her BS. Word.

If it bothers you now it will always bother you. Move on or cheat on her. Keep her to raise your kids and look forward to a slimmer girl next door. That's my advice.

Remember, no matter how hot a girl is, someone, right now, is sick of her BS. Word.

wow i have no answer lol sorry

but really depends if YOU LOVE HER ALOT.....or just by looks

wow i have no answer lol sorry

but really depends if YOU LOVE HER ALOT.....or just by looks

Back
Top Bottom