Need some words of advice from my NT fam...

laugh.gif
 DC you a fool. 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

lol....honestly, is she overweight or something or is it that your expectations are set too high???....plenty of lazy good looking girls out there, but if what you want is a woman that enjoys a gym just as much as you may then she might not be the best match for you, stop trying to change her, if its not her steez to get off her $$$ and hit the treadmill and you are too shallow to accept that one day she might evolve into a fat $$$ then accept that an move on, find someone better suited for you nd quit wasting yours and her time.

Real %++$.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

lol....honestly, is she overweight or something or is it that your expectations are set too high???....plenty of lazy good looking girls out there, but if what you want is a woman that enjoys a gym just as much as you may then she might not be the best match for you, stop trying to change her, if its not her steez to get off her $$$ and hit the treadmill and you are too shallow to accept that one day she might evolve into a fat $$$ then accept that an move on, find someone better suited for you nd quit wasting yours and her time.

Real %++$.

Are you ashamed of posting pics? Its either your girl is out of shape or she isn't good looking which is fine because no body is perfect. I don't think you should dead her but I think you should purposely pay more attention to other women when shes around. She will realize youre looking at other women and her only choice to win you back is to either tone her body or just break up with you. Win/Win.

Are you ashamed of posting pics? Its either your girl is out of shape or she isn't good looking which is fine because no body is perfect. I don't think you should dead her but I think you should purposely pay more attention to other women when shes around. She will realize youre looking at other women and her only choice to win you back is to either tone her body or just break up with you. Win/Win.

lmao 9 months ago peep game had 700 posts.
edit: upon further review, no d-ride but dude got 10k posts in less than a year
eek.gif

lmao 9 months ago peep game had 700 posts.
edit: upon further review, no d-ride but dude got 10k posts in less than a year
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom