near death experience

been shot at twice, once intended for me and other just wrong place at the wrong time.

not in a gang or anything like that, so i dont know why i was a target.

first one (wrong place one) i was at the bus stop and this car drives by and lets off shots.. couple people were there and i could hear the bullets bounce off the gate i was standing in front of.

the other one, i was in front of my house and i start getting shot at (going to go out on a limb here and say i was wearing the wrong color) but i couldn't see where it was coming from. just heard the bullets pass by my ear and over my head.

never been so scared in my life. luckily i never got hit in either times. i am definitely not about that life.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

been shot at twice, once intended for me and other just wrong place at the wrong time.

first one (wrong place one) i was at the bus stop and this car drives by and lets off shots.. couple people were there and i could hear the bullets bounce off the gate i was standing in front of.

the other one, i was in front of my house and i start getting shot at (going to go out on a limb here and say i was wearing the wrong color) but i couldn't see where it was coming from. just heard the bullets pass by my ear and over my head.

never been so scared in my life. luckily i never got hit in either times. i am definitely not about that life.
dam i can not imagine getting shot at that sounds serious.. god was on your side if you got away both times without getting shot!

Originally Posted by CWrite78

dam i can not imagine getting shot at that sounds serious.. god was on your side if you got away both times without getting shot!

glad to hear your ok. car accidents are no joke. i was in one this past summer and came out scratch free bro

glad to hear your ok. car accidents are no joke. i was in one this past summer and came out scratch free bro

Originally Posted by jordanfan6

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

right here fam, i feel for you. coming home late from work one day and was meeting up with my boy. we were heading back to my crib; him in his car, me in mine. it was a long road so we decided to goof off started racing. i hit 100+ and lost control of the car totaled it; by swerving off road finally ending by me crashing into a tree. so its good you alive homie the car can be replaced, good to see you still here alive and postin keep ya head up

thanks a lot fam and glad to hear you walked away alive from your accident dam i was going 40 mph i cant imagine what going 100+ feels like

you black out. my boy told me my car started spinning out i can tell that it spun out a good 3 times. said the tree saved my life if it wasnt there the car woulda flipped. my body probably woulda been crushed. still got my dirt covered shirt from the that night somewhere. washed it and the stains never came out.

right here fam, i feel for you. coming home late from work one day and was meeting up with my boy. we were heading back to my crib; him in his car, me in mine. it was a long road so we decided to goof off started racing. i hit 100+ and lost control of the car totaled it; by swerving off road finally ending by me crashing into a tree. so its good you alive homie the car can be replaced, good to see you still here alive and postin keep ya head up

thanks a lot fam and glad to hear you walked away alive from your accident dam i was going 40 mph i cant imagine what going 100+ feels like

you black out. my boy told me my car started spinning out i can tell that it spun out a good 3 times. said the tree saved my life if it wasnt there the car woulda flipped. my body probably woulda been crushed. still got my dirt covered shirt from the that night somewhere. washed it and the stains never came out.

you an idiot. you think driving a car is a joke?

that sounds crazy, you got to be more careful on the road homie

that sounds crazy, you got to be more careful on the road homie

Glad you are ok OP

Drunk driving pisses me off to no end only because I know what it's like to do it and to lose someone because of it. I've done it before and thankfully I didn't hurt anyone or myself. I was swerving like crazy, inattentive, plus I was tired. It was like 4am so the roads were empty. After that night I swore never again..

I actually just lost my car in an accident a couple days ago. I'm just glad no one was hurt.

NT, drive safe out there. Better to be late than dead..

Glad you are ok OP

Drunk driving pisses me off to no end only because I know what it's like to do it and to lose someone because of it. I've done it before and thankfully I didn't hurt anyone or myself. I was swerving like crazy, inattentive, plus I was tired. It was like 4am so the roads were empty. After that night I swore never again..

I actually just lost my car in an accident a couple days ago. I'm just glad no one was hurt.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Glad you are ok OP

yea thank god nobody was hurt that night but am glad you learned your lesson there are people out there that drive drunk weekend after weekend! who know how many times this man has driven drunk before he hit me this past saturday.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Glad you are ok OP

yea thank god nobody was hurt that night but am glad you learned your lesson there are people out there that drive drunk weekend after weekend! who know how many times this man has driven drunk before he hit me this past saturday.

I don't think many will be able to top this one.

I was once in a hostage situation at gunpoint.  We were traveling in Pakistan by car when we were blocked by a bunch of trucks when men with AKs jumped in our car, drove us out 45 minutes to no where and stole everything.

I was fairly young though so I don't think I really faced any serious trauma.  My family was quick to remind me that commodities are nothing.  We later read that a man was beaten within inches of his life on the same road.

Now that I think about it, the experience might be the reason why I try not to spend a lot of money.  I'm certain it has made me value life more as well.

I don't think many will be able to top this one.

I was once in a hostage situation at gunpoint.  We were traveling in Pakistan by car when we were blocked by a bunch of trucks when men with AKs jumped in our car, drove us out 45 minutes to no where and stole everything.

I was fairly young though so I don't think I really faced any serious trauma.  My family was quick to remind me that commodities are nothing.  We later read that a man was beaten within inches of his life on the same road.

Now that I think about it, the experience might be the reason why I try not to spend a lot of money.  I'm certain it has made me value life more as well.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

yeah.

last year i got hit by a time warner truck riding on my bike. blacked out and all that.. fractured clavicle, road rashes and all that good stuff
same thing happened to my friend except for tit was a gas truck.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

yeah.

last year i got hit by a time warner truck riding on my bike. blacked out and all that.. fractured clavicle, road rashes and all that good stuff
same thing happened to my friend except for tit was a gas truck.

About 4 years ago I was speeding in the rain, drunk on I-93 south in MA and hydroplaned across the highway. Scariest night of my life ever. My car was doing 360s across all four lanes. Although I was messed up at the time I can see everything in slow motion, the trees, the guard rail, the state police car on the northbound side. Oh man. Luckily I turned my steering wheel to the opposite direction and spun out the other direction towards the trees and the car died in the middle of the road facing oncoming traffic. I was very lucky that the driver behind me threw on his emergency lights slowing traffic across all lanes. I started my car back up and pulled over. Only thing on my mind was "did that statey see me?", well he did and pulled off to go around to the southbound side but I took off and got off the highway. That was my last time driving drunk, thankfully. I will always remember that night.

About 4 years ago I was speeding in the rain, drunk on I-93 south in MA and hydroplaned across the highway. Scariest night of my life ever. My car was doing 360s across all four lanes. Although I was messed up at the time I can see everything in slow motion, the trees, the guard rail, the state police car on the northbound side. Oh man. Luckily I turned my steering wheel to the opposite direction and spun out the other direction towards the trees and the car died in the middle of the road facing oncoming traffic. I was very lucky that the driver behind me threw on his emergency lights slowing traffic across all lanes. I started my car back up and pulled over. Only thing on my mind was "did that statey see me?", well he did and pulled off to go around to the southbound side but I took off and got off the highway. That was my last time driving drunk, thankfully. I will always remember that night.

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

i was young at the time, just gotten outta work and fooled around; i took the L for that night but since then when i get behind the wheel its a whole new person. i dont fool around and im more attentive. 

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

i was young at the time, just gotten outta work and fooled around; i took the L for that night but since then when i get behind the wheel its a whole new person. i dont fool around and im more attentive. 

Op, make sure you do the Lawyers and Physical Therapy. Do this guy in for putting you in Jeopardy. Im thinking 20 g's should do it.

Op, make sure you do the Lawyers and Physical Therapy. Do this guy in for putting you in Jeopardy. Im thinking 20 g's should do it.

Back
Top Bottom