near death experience

when i was 17, i was in a near fatal accident with a city bus. not a day goes by where i don't think about that accident as a whole, and how grateful it's made me.

Decided to start posting
grin.gif

But glad to see that you're alright, looks brutal.

friend was driving my car, while i was sitting passenger since i was too tired...we were driving max 30 mph and a car hits us head on. That driver ran off from the scene. i had to go to the clinic for a couple of months and we found the driver since their license plate fell off at the scene of the accident

friend was driving my car, while i was sitting passenger since i was too tired...we were driving max 30 mph and a car hits us head on. That driver ran off from the scene. i had to go to the clinic for a couple of months and we found the driver since their license plate fell off at the scene of the accident

Originally Posted by airenforcer

I would think a near death experience would usually result in hospitalization for some time after the incident in most cases... This happened this weekend?

rainn-wilson-as-dwight-schrute.jpg

you a idiot tho

Originally Posted by airenforcer

I would think a near death experience would usually result in hospitalization for some time after the incident in most cases... This happened this weekend?

rainn-wilson-as-dwight-schrute.jpg

you a idiot tho

This may be a stupid question... but for those who believe they really had a "near death" experience did it change you? I've heard that people who live thru things like that take on a new outlook in life or develop a different appreciation for life or relationships or whatever.

This may be a stupid question... but for those who believe they really had a "near death" experience did it change you? I've heard that people who live thru things like that take on a new outlook in life or develop a different appreciation for life or relationships or whatever.

Originally Posted by JStunn197

i have always appreciated life and how fortunate i have been in life so i still look at life the same way i did before the accident.

i have always appreciated life and how fortunate i have been in life so i still look at life the same way i did before the accident.

Yup, my near death experience changed me. I'm no longer carefree when I drive. I always drive with two hands and if you're having a convo with me while I'm driving I'm never taking my eyes off the road.
My new outlook on life would be that you ain't promised tomorrow. So everytime I wake up in the morning. I
pimp.gif
myself.
Relationship wise?
forever_alone.jpg

Yup, my near death experience changed me. I'm no longer carefree when I drive. I always drive with two hands and if you're having a convo with me while I'm driving I'm never taking my eyes off the road.
My new outlook on life would be that you ain't promised tomorrow. So everytime I wake up in the morning. I
pimp.gif
myself.
Relationship wise?
forever_alone.jpg

i got hit by a car back in august. saw it coming at the last second so i was able to avoid the front but the side mirror broke off on my back, caught my shirt and dragged me a few feet. i dont know how i didnt go under the car. dude takes off...just to stop at the light on the corner
indifferent.gif
drove away when it turned green. REALLY?

just a few cuts, bruises and burns. got a nice scar on my back now. it shook me for a little while after that though.

atleast your ok OP.

i got hit by a car back in august. saw it coming at the last second so i was able to avoid the front but the side mirror broke off on my back, caught my shirt and dragged me a few feet. i dont know how i didnt go under the car. dude takes off...just to stop at the light on the corner
indifferent.gif

just a few cuts, bruises and burns. got a nice scar on my back now. it shook me for a little while after that though.

atleast your ok OP.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

indifferent.gif

atleast your ok OP.

dam yo that sounds serious glad to hear your ok.. as for the guy that hit you that guy is %#$

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

indifferent.gif

atleast your ok OP.

dam yo that sounds serious glad to hear your ok.. as for the guy that hit you that guy is %#$

3 years ago this month I lost an 18 year old cousin in a car accident, then lost another 18 year old cousin in November one year later (2 yrs ago) in a car accident. Today is the day he died. God Bless. Stay safe.

3 years ago this month I lost an 18 year old cousin in a car accident, then lost another 18 year old cousin in November one year later (2 yrs ago) in a car accident. Today is the day he died. God Bless. Stay safe.

Originally Posted by BallRN23

my condolences to you and you family and may your cousin R.I.P

Originally Posted by BallRN23

my condolences to you and you family and may your cousin R.I.P

been shot at twice, once intended for me and other just wrong place at the wrong time.

not in a gang or anything like that, so i dont know why i was a target.

first one (wrong place one) i was at the bus stop and this car drives by and lets off shots.. couple people were there and i could hear the bullets bounce off the gate i was standing in front of.

the other one, i was in front of my house and i start getting shot at (going to go out on a limb here and say i was wearing the wrong color) but i couldn't see where it was coming from. just heard the bullets pass by my ear and over my head.

never been so scared in my life. luckily i never got hit in either times. i am definitely not about that life.

Back
Top Bottom