near death experience

You just have to thank god about these situations that you came out of it alive and cherish your life. Glad your ok man

You just have to thank god about these situations that you came out of it alive and cherish your life. Glad your ok man

i've been in more accidents than most people,
30t6p3b.gif
 pretty bad ones too, i guess i'm unbreakable/really lucky

i've been in more accidents than most people,
30t6p3b.gif
 pretty bad ones too, i guess i'm unbreakable/really lucky

Well damn. Glad you're okay.
In the 7th grade I almost got hit by a car. I was riding my bike to the park where I'd play football and I thought that I could beat the light and I saw no cars.
I said eff it and I started bucking. I'm like halfway and I see a car's speeding to beat the light just like me.
laugh.gif

I was inches away from getting demolished. I thank Chance that I'm alive.

30t6p3b.gif
NEVER AGAIN!!!

In the 7th grade I almost got hit by a car. I was riding my bike to the park where I'd play football and I thought that I could beat the light and I saw no cars.
I said eff it and I started bucking. I'm like halfway and I see a car's speeding to beat the light just like me.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
NEVER AGAIN!!!

right here fam, i feel for you. coming home late from work one day and was meeting up with my boy. we were heading back to my crib; him in his car, me in mine. it was a long road so we decided to goof off started racing. i hit 100+ and lost control of the car totaled it; by swerving off road finally ending by me crashing into a tree. so its good you alive homie the car can be replaced, good to see you still here alive and postin keep ya head up

right here fam, i feel for you. coming home late from work one day and was meeting up with my boy. we were heading back to my crib; him in his car, me in mine. it was a long road so we decided to goof off started racing. i hit 100+ and lost control of the car totaled it; by swerving off road finally ending by me crashing into a tree. so its good you alive homie the car can be replaced, good to see you still here alive and postin keep ya head up

Originally Posted by Ginzo

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
NEVER AGAIN!!!
same thing happened to me.. i was in 4th grade and the light was turning yellow so i decided to speed down the road with my bike when a gmc truck decides to turn... luckily and thanks to god my bike hits the wheel as it turns and even  though i feel i was alive and barely hurt..

Originally Posted by Ginzo

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
NEVER AGAIN!!!
same thing happened to me.. i was in 4th grade and the light was turning yellow so i decided to speed down the road with my bike when a gmc truck decides to turn... luckily and thanks to god my bike hits the wheel as it turns and even  though i feel i was alive and barely hurt..

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

thanks a lot fam and glad to hear you walked away alive from your accident dam i was going 40 mph i cant imagine what going 100+ feels like

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

thanks a lot fam and glad to hear you walked away alive from your accident dam i was going 40 mph i cant imagine what going 100+ feels like

i've been under the knife on several occasions but when i had to get my appendix removed i was a little terrified. i've been having strange abdominal pains for like a week and didn't bother going to the doctor. i figured it would eventually go away, but on the 9th day of having excruciating pains i check into the ER cause it got real bad. doc said if i waited any longer i could have been in serious trouble.

i've been under the knife on several occasions but when i had to get my appendix removed i was a little terrified. i've been having strange abdominal pains for like a week and didn't bother going to the doctor. i figured it would eventually go away, but on the 9th day of having excruciating pains i check into the ER cause it got real bad. doc said if i waited any longer i could have been in serious trouble.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

we;; am glad you decided to get that checked out in time lords know what would have happen if you would have waited more time. glad to hear everything worked out

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

we;; am glad you decided to get that checked out in time lords know what would have happen if you would have waited more time. glad to hear everything worked out

Two summers ago me and my mans was on our way to pick up some girls. On the way he chips a tree and the car does a flip. I was so furrred so all this happened
to quick for me to realize what was happening. All I remember was telling him to slow down. The police told us he doesnt know how we both survived.

Two summers ago me and my mans was on our way to pick up some girls. On the way he chips a tree and the car does a flip. I was so furrred so all this happened
to quick for me to realize what was happening. All I remember was telling him to slow down. The police told us he doesnt know how we both survived.

i flipped a golf kart trying to drift my sophomore of high school, it fell on top of me, ended up in the hospital with a broken shoulder and collar bone

i flipped a golf kart trying to drift my sophomore of high school, it fell on top of me, ended up in the hospital with a broken shoulder and collar bone

Originally Posted by hieu23

dam man glad to hear you walked away from that.. you must have been bugging out in that golf kart!

Originally Posted by hieu23

dam man glad to hear you walked away from that.. you must have been bugging out in that golf kart!

when i was 17, i was in a near fatal accident with a city bus. not a day goes by where i don't think about that accident as a whole, and how grateful it's made me.

Back
Top Bottom