near death experience

/i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b409/drod023/IMG00057-20101106-2132-1.jpg" alt="image">"> so this past weekend i was in a serious accident where i nearly lost my life and what saved me was my rear side air bag one of the scariest experiences of my life! what i want to know is who else has gone through some scary near death experiences??

/i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b409/drod023/IMG00057-20101106-2132-1.jpg" alt="image">"> so this past weekend i was in a serious accident where i nearly lost my life and what saved me was my rear side air bag one of the scariest experiences of my life! what i want to know is who else has gone through some scary near death experiences??

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Were you driving with both hands and attentive the road?

yea i got hit by a drunk driver who made an illegal left turn.. by the way he was also driving a dually truck 4x4 

yea i got hit by a drunk driver who made an illegal left turn.. by the way he was also driving a dually truck 4x4 

Originally Posted by jordanfan6

smfh, would contribute no storys i can think of right now

Originally Posted by jordanfan6

smfh, would contribute no storys i can think of right now

I would think a near death experience would usually result in hospitalization for some time after the incident in most cases... This happened this weekend?

I would think a near death experience would usually result in hospitalization for some time after the incident in most cases... This happened this weekend?

Originally Posted by airenforcer

indifferent.gif

anyhow glad you're ok op

indifferent.gif

anyhow glad you're ok op

yeah.

last year i got hit by a time warner truck riding on my bike. blacked out and all that.. fractured clavicle, road rashes and all that good stuff

yeah.

last year i got hit by a time warner truck riding on my bike. blacked out and all that.. fractured clavicle, road rashes and all that good stuff

i was in the hospital for 3 days bruised ribs and i had a fat hematoma on my right knee which they believed i had popped the blood vessels near my knee but thank god after some test i was fine

i was in the hospital for 3 days bruised ribs and i had a fat hematoma on my right knee which they believed i had popped the blood vessels near my knee but thank god after some test i was fine

march 09 .. snow / ice ... thank god i'm still here ... hit a pickup truck ... i drive a scion tc ...
30t6p3b.gif

march 09 .. snow / ice ... thank god i'm still here ... hit a pickup truck ... i drive a scion tc ...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

yeah.

glad to hear your ok 

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

yeah.

glad to hear your ok 

Back
Top Bottom