NCAA Will Allow Trans Athletes: Lia Thomas Becomes 1st NCAA Transgender Champion

re: Create Trans LEagues

If the WNBA is going through this, what makes any of you think Trans folks should have their own leagues?

Outside of Futbol and maybe gymnastics, which sports would really be worth anyone footing those operational bills?

Read the thread.

If the WNBA is going through this, what makes any of you think Trans folks should have their own leagues?

Outside of Futbol and maybe gymnastics, which sports would really be worth anyone footing those operational bills?

Read the thread.

Thought this happened cus she was sneakin vapes in the country. This feels mad reachy. Tying this story in to propel another argument.

Last edited:
Argument is stupid. Dozens of other wnba players play overseas and don't break the laws to get arrested.

Thought this happened cus she was sneakin vapes in the country. This feels mach reachy. Tying this story in to propel another argument.

I mean we know women's sports (as a whole) don't matter in this country as much as men's sports but sometimes you can tell folks are just tweeting for social credit. This is an example of that.

Also, people love forgetting how short the WNBA season is so to pretend it is, " ____ amount per YEAR" makes it a half-truth.

the worst example of people not caring about women’s sports is soccer

the USWNT blatantly outperformed the men‘s and somehow the men were getting paid more

and people actually watch and care about them

i have zero clue but I hope the women’s gymnastics are far better paid than the men

but that was my biggest point about the lia Thomas thing, in their complaining they had an opportunity to celebrate the women who were doing the things people thought lia Thomas was doing

there was literally 1 girl who broke a national record in every event she won.. only event she didn’t, was 1 of her relays and they couldnt break there own record from that year

Read the thread.

For everyone that says the WNBA is underpaid.

Where is a league that isn’t profitable supposed to get the $ to pay the players more? It’s quite literally the most brain dead, dumb financially illiterate take that they make about womens basketball.

Not to mention the vast majority of WNBA fans are actually men. If women want WNBA players to be paid more they should support them but they’d rather watch the Kardashian’s.

Or are they implying with this tweet that the NBA should take money that they earn and GIVE it to the WNBA to pay the players more?

That skateboarder story is wild, nevermibd the trans thing but the age gap. :lol: How is that remotely fair just off of that?

That skateboarder story is wild, nevermibd the trans thing but the age gap. :lol: How is that remotely fair just off of that?
Watching someone younger than the age of 13 do a 360 flip is one of the ugliest, unnatural things you’ll ever see.

It’s like a full body heave at the expense of any semblance of style or grace.

Read the thread.

If the WNBA generated more money the players would get paid more.

Its not like from the start all NBA players were millionaires.

They're literally currently being paid what they're worth.

You can not apply pay inequality to sports entertainment not the way they do in other fields of work.

National team sports, should be about results

The players are now permitted to get their own individual endorsements, which can raise their individual pay

But I don’t fault the NBA for the WNBA, because those are private professional entities

However, with the national teams.. the far more successful team should easily get paid more

Just like the US pays athletes based on the results of their performances from the Olympics.. the US didn’t pay Michael Phelps more than anyone based off of him being a bigger draw.. he got paid based upon his results from the country AND had endorsement deals

The US women’s team has legit done stuff and is 1 of the best in the world.. and then there’s the men’s team

P Present
osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh "Ask a Trans Person."

I will say that a Fallon Fox may invite us to consider whether there's a line.

But the BBC came under fire for failing to inform listeners that Ms Fox, 46, had boasted of violence against Terfs – a slur which stands for trans exclusionary radical feminist – in a trans row on Twitter in 2020.

She had tweeted: “For the record, I knocked two out. One woman’s skull was fractured, the other not. And just so you know, I enjoyed it. See, I love smacking up TEFS (sic) in the cage who talk transphobic nonsense. It’s bliss!”

Ms Fox, now retired, became the first openly trans mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter in 2013 having been born male, which sparked debate at the time about whether she had an unfair advantage.

BBC apologises after interviewing transgender athlete who boasted of violence against women

https://news.yahoo.com/bbc-apologis...2.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw&tsrc=twtr via @YahooNews

Last edited:
Domestic abuse or nah?

Screenshot_20220731-155435_Snapchat.jpg

But there was more to the story.
Watch what you say to people man, you never know how they will respond.

Transgender cheerleader kicked out of camp for CHOKING female teammate
https://mol.im/a/11067059 via @MailOnline

A 25 year old putting their hands on a 17 year old is also wild as hell.

But it's still a biological male putting their hands on a biological woman which we ALL know it foul. (I don't care where you stand on this issue)

I was talking to someone about this the other day as it seems like they forget they aren't biological women and identifying as that DOESN'T give you a pass to put your hands on women.

Biological males are just going to do what they want to do. That's all we've done at any point in history, so why would identifying as a female change that? It doesn't.

Again, this will all work itself out at some point.

But if this was ANY of yall's daughters, we know how you would TRULY view the situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom