NCAA Will Allow Trans Athletes: Lia Thomas Becomes 1st NCAA Transgender Champion

is gretchen walsh a trans athlete?

Nah, she was one of the born ladies that outperformed lia Thomas at that ncaa championships that unfortunately didn’t get the recognition that she deserved

Just like Kate Douglass who won 3 events at the Olympic trials (100 free, 200 breast and 200 IM) and also outperformed lia Thomas at that meet

Gretchen’s sister (Alex) also outperformed lia Thomas at that meet and made the Olympic team

IMG_7616.jpeg

People really forgot the things that got said about Serena Williams when she was beating up on those white girls..

One of said white girls even got caught doping and I could only imagine if it was Serena who got caught doping

Btw Kate Douglass won a gold medal for the US in the 200 breast yesterday and Fox News had the girl on who came tied for 5th at that ncaa championships

The thing that kills me the most about this is that she isn’t even that dominant of a fighter. Her record is 37-9 with only 5 of those wins being knockouts. It’s not like she’s some unstoppable force.

But why care about the actual facts when you can choose to be stupid instead?

People really forgot the things that got said about Serena Williams when she was beating up on those white girls..

One of said white girls even got caught doping and I could only imagine if it was Serena who got caught doping

Esp once Serena grew up after those first few years. Hell I bet they still prob were talking about it til the day she retired

Back
Top Bottom