NCAA Will Allow Trans Athletes: Lia Thomas Becomes 1st NCAA Transgender Champion

Yo, she looks like she can still yolk some dudes up.
60914903-11067059-image-a-26_1659299717701.jpg

I'm sure ANY of yall would feel the same way.

ANY father would feel this way.

But fake for the internet if you want.

“Well guys I’m officially retired as a cheerleader as of last night at 5:30 AM. A girl on the team was being very disrespectful and told me I am a MAN with a PENIS and that [guys] should not be on the team,” the transgender cheerleader, Averie Chanel Medlock, reportedly posted on Facebook.

“I stood up for myself and she called her mom and dad because she was scared because I [stood] up for myself. Her father said, ‘she still has testosterone and a penis and I will kill anyone who comes after my daughter.’”

Last edited:

“Well guys I’m officially retired as a cheerleader as of last night at 5:30 AM. A girl on the team was being very disrespectful and told me I am a MAN with a PENIS and that [guys] should not be on the team,” the transgender cheerleader, Averie Chanel Medlock, reportedly posted on Facebook.

“I stood up for myself and she called her mom and dad because she was scared because I [stood] up for myself. Her father said, ‘she still has testosterone and a penis and I will kill anyone who comes after my daughter.’”

I ain't mad at the situation. Definitely deceiving headline.

Also, this is a reminder that America's Social Media got women feeling untouchable out here. I'm not for hitting women, but me as a man at 5'11 is not going to go up to 6'4 Jon Jones and talk ish/disparage his character/name expecting there to be no consequence. Especially in close quarters.

Only using height and size because I'm pretty sure this was one of those small, top of the pyramid cheerleaders that came at her. And let's pretend I'm wrong about size, I wouldn't try Daniel Cormier either. People gotta learn boundaries and when you're in a losing situation.

She had no business putting her hands on that girl regardless of what she said. That girl also had no business talking reckless like that.

Also not mad at what the father said.

the worst example of people not caring about women’s sports is soccer

the USWNT blatantly outperformed the men‘s and somehow the men were getting paid more

and people actually watch and care about them

i have zero clue but I hope the women’s gymnastics are far better paid than the men

but that was my biggest point about the lia Thomas thing, in their complaining they had an opportunity to celebrate the women who were doing the things people thought lia Thomas was doing

there was literally 1 girl who broke a national record in every event she won.. only event she didn’t, was 1 of her relays and they couldnt break there own record from that year
Yea Womens soccer, gymnastics and track and field should be getting way more hype and screen time over something liek the WNBa

A 25 year-old cheerleader is the most questionable thing about this, honestly.

At a cheer CAMP that also has 17 year Olds.

There are plenty of adult cheerleaders that cheer for pro sports. They aren't hiring kids.

I didn't understanthwhy they were in the same space though.

At a cheer CAMP that also has 17 year Olds.

There are plenty of adult cheerleaders that cheer for pro sports. They aren't hiring kids.

I didn't understanthwhy they were in the same space though.

It was a college cheer camp. I’m assuming the 17 year old was a rising freshman who will probably be 18 in the next month or 2 and the 25 year old was a current student.

A 25 year-old cheerleader is the most questionable thing about this, honestly.

That and the girl poppin' **** was 17, which probably means they were probably some pretty vile comments, but still...

A 25 year old ****** and a 17 year old girl at a cheerleading camp?!? Sounds like the premise of a 90's straight to VHS comedy:lol:

Or Non-binary wrestler, but I get what you mean.

The issue is everyone is trying to flex their cultural beliefs on other countries leading to the potential of TJPW just not wanting to deal with said individual anymore.

The other thing is Japan has had non-binary pronouns for a very long time that have no translation. People got to stop thinking their day to day life is the only way the world should be. And if it “should be,” it won’t be because the rest of the world ain’t entertaining, tolerating, or accepting half the ish that we have been.

When I was coming up to and I’m pretty sure it’s still the same way now we had to get a physical to even play sports.

For that physical you got checked for a hernia so technically someone already saw your genitalia just for you to play.

Florida wilding.

really.. what state was this?

i did swimming, track and football in high school in Florida and don’t remember doing shh.. only time I had to do anything was I got concussed in a football game..

I grew up in Ga we had to get physicals. We didn’t get one before every season/year though. I thoroughly remember having to get my first in 7th grade to play basketball and how uneasy I felt about it. If we were supposed to every year then we were able to skip it and get by

The next time I got one of that nature was in college for baseball. 1 at the dr going in to my freshman year (school in FL), and another when I left juco for a university my junior year (school in MS NCAA level)

I grew up in Ga we had to get physicals. We didn’t get one before every season/year though. I thoroughly remember having to get my first in 7th grade to play basketball and how uneasy I felt about it. If we were supposed to every year then we were able to skip it and get by

The next time I got one of that nature was in college for baseball. 1 at the dr going in to my freshman year (school in FL), and another when I left juco for a university my junior year (school in MS NCAA level)

I agree. In Colorado we had to have physicals done for every sport and even for PE. These physicals were done just before school started each year.

Only time i took a mandatory physical, that I can outright remember, was before I entered the school

maybe because I was a boarder, I didn’t have to go through all that

Never actually did a PE class when I was stateside.. when I swam, would go straight to swim practices/dry land instead of my last class.. and then it was weights once I switched to track and football

Back
Top Bottom