NCAA Will Allow Trans Athletes: Lia Thomas Becomes 1st NCAA Transgender Champion

World swimming bans transgender athletes from women’s events

Like I said I feel bad for Lia, I think she has the bad luck of being a tipping point.

Ultimately now that transgenderism has gotten more and more common

I think it's gunna get harder and harder for sports orginizations to justify accommodating trans women.

What bothers me more is the age gap. They don't put 13 year old sponsored skaters up against 29 year old pros and ams even when it's men's skating.

Even the most naturally gifted 13 year old skater still looks comparably awkward on a board compared to an adult. They also don't have the lower body strength to do a lot of flip tricks you see older skaters doing.

I don’t see the point she was trying to make. Just because Lia can’t beat the best woman swimmer of all time doesn’t make it fair.

the article is about Katie ledecky.. had nothing to do with lia Thomas

but as Ive tried to point out in here multiple times, people don’t give a shh about the actual women

amazing unprecedented things happened at ncaa championships not involving lia Thomas.. And these people have an opportunity to at least mention those ladies

I don’t see the point she was trying to make. Just because Lia can’t beat the best woman swimmer of all time doesn’t make it fair.
For her argument to make sense, lia would have to lose a lot to other female swimmers, not just the goat.

Anyway I have a question. Why don’t they just treat it like weight classes and have diff rules and settings. You can have a womens only final, mixed final, transgender only final etc.

For her argument to make sense, lia would have to lose a lot to other female swimmers, not just the goat.

Anyway I have a question. Why don’t they just treat it like weight classes and have diff rules and settings. You can have a womens only final, mixed final, transgender only final etc.

"Inclusion."

The lack of inclusion would limit any chances of there being trans only anything.

Last edited:
IATT IATT THOUGHTs on the skating article posted earlier on this page,?

i agree with someone else said.. that’s odd as hell with the age disparity

but I didn’t read it.. but with all of this, seems there are so many other things were they could start, if they feel they must

to use Olympic sports as an example, go to archery or curling

i agree with someone else said.. that’s odd as hell with the age disparity

but I didn’t read it.. but with all of this, seems there are so many other things were they could start, if they feel they must

to use Olympic sports as an example, go to archery or curling

Yea, the age differential is wild as hell. But as you like to say, "I don't follow the sport enough to know how things work."

But yea, wild situation.

All of this will work itself out though.

Screenshot_20220702-111443_Snapchat.jpg
Screenshot_20220702-111455_Snapchat.jpg
Screenshot_20220702-111525_Snapchat.jpg

I feel Gil on a lot of these points.
If my girl's team was up against a Trans player, I wouldn't trip.
Why? Because most likely I would have had male players practicing against my girls on a daily basis, so what would I look like crying about, "Oh no, they have dudes that transitioned on their team." Nah. It would make them better in the long run playing against bigger/stronger players.

Gilbert Arenas: My Daughters Played Against Trans Girls in AAU, They were Horrible (Part 8) - YouTube

(6) Gilbert Arenas: My Daughter Played Against a 6'5 Trans Player Who Touched the Rim and Won (Part 11) - YouTube

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom